Post-Game Discussion Titans v Manly [Round 22, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Titans
Vs
Sea Eagles
44 Cbus Super Stadium
14 Aug 2022 16:05
80th minute

Match Stats

Cheers Red Pill. But it's honestly true. When we are kicking arse again, everyone will just be basking in the glory. And in todays game, things can turn in a season or two. Watch the Dogs next year. Cowboys and Broncos this year.

It sucks now, but it'll turn.
And when it does turn we need to again go after a long period of success , not just winning a few finals the having a bad year but a 10 year + stretch of making finals.

Last edited:
Well that exposed plenty considering,
Our season was technically still alive.
Our coach‘s 300 for the club.
We had the opportunity to put the rumours to bed.
They were running dead motherly last.
They hadn’t won for 10 weeks straight.
They’ve only 3 wins all season leading into today’s game.
They score 44 points, we leak 44 points.
I fear whats coming over the next 3 weeks, I’ve read that others feel embarrassed, unfortunately I don’t think there’s any other way to view it. We definitely need a good kick up the ass and shake out from the top down. Just how low are we going to go?
PS, just read one of Eagle Rons post and realised I forgot to add They had their best player and captain out.

Last edited:
If not making the top 8 was deflating enough

We just got comprehensively beaten by the last placed team who previously lost 10 games in a row

I was hoping we could get a win to celebrate Des's 300th game as coach and sadly that was not to be

I cannot remember a Manly team that could not compete and win against top 8 opposition and changes are needed to change this unacceptable 2022 team standard

Where to from here WOWEEEEEE

Des to be replaced ? Id seriously consider it !

walker and marty gone ✅ thank fark one is mistake riddled and the other was constant off field trouble and never felt like a manly player

The rainbow crew 🌈 if you dont want to be here anymore no matter how good you are i dont care dont let the door hit you all on the way out ….

Coaching staff ! Needs changes every year major injuries and poor fitness levels

Dce … dont even go there how he robbed us of another renewal who knows

Tom t … if you dont sort your body out and last atleast 20 games sacrifice your paypacket and switch to centres buddy

Foz ,jake,parker manly through and through garrick improved at fullback but better at wing so tuipolotu can pack his bags harper improved second half of season

So much more to say but meh ….

How about some decent recruiting always this excuse of salary cap
Someone call the Penns, the Hasler experiment is officially a failure

Well that exposed plenty considering,
Our season was technically still alive.
Our coach‘s 300 for the club.
We had the opportunity to put the rumours to bed.
They were running dead motherly last.
They hadn’t won for 10 weeks straight.
They’ve only 3 wins all season leading into today’s game.
They score 42 points.
I fear whats coming over the next 3 weeks, I’ve read that others feel embarrassed, unfortunately I don’t think there’s any other way to view it. We definitely need a good kick up the ass and shake out from the top down. Just how low are we going to go?
the worse game will be the dogs at Accor stadium last round they will want to put 50+on us for last few games we have flogged them.

going to be a long long 3 weeks.

Can’t
Cheers Red Pill. But it's honestly true. When we are kicking arse again, everyone will just be basking in the glory. And in todays game, things can turn in a season or two. Watch the Dogs next year. Cowboys and Broncos this year.

It sucks now, but it'll turn.
Can’t see it turning anytime soon I’m afraid. Would love to be wrong but what’s changing next year to make things different?

Can’t

Can’t see it turning anytime soon I’m afraid. Would love to be wrong but what’s changing next year to make things different?

Honestly mate, at this stage I don't know.

Like I said before, the fact that not one representative turned up in support of Ken Arthurson this past week (despite them all being in Queensland) speaks volumes to me about where this clubs at.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7