Post-Game Discussion Titans v Manly [Round 22, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Titans
Vs
Sea Eagles
44 Cbus Super Stadium
14 Aug 2022 16:05
80th minute

Match Stats

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Right time I get the popcorn ready.
time to sit back and enjoy.
I’m predicting a record number of posts from the Merchant of Doom. 🤦‍♂️

I know every single one of us here are passionate & loyal to a tee (and I mean everyone). All I CAN say is that I'm sorry you guys are all having to deal with these performances, and that it's a bit of a strain that your hobby is kind of failing.

BUT, one thing I will say, is the sticking with it through the tough times, makes the good times, oh so much sweeter.

I actually feel bad, and are sorry for those who's emotion is affected by these performances. Footy is more than just a game for many.

Just know, we are all in this together. Let's not fight, argue, abuse each other. Let's TRY this week to show empathy, support, and a lend kind ear to EVERYONE.

Cheers guys.

Think we have some really good backline options with a bit of depth (Tommy comes back next year), just not competing in n the forwards, Aloiai and then that’s it for the front row. AFB come back please and sparing that we need to pick up a hardship running prop to partner Aloiai.
Unfortunately ,our top prop would be a #3 or #4 at most clubs.
Our forwards are up the sh1t.

We just dont have a competitive enough playing squad. That’s the reality. Also we dont have a particularly likeable team anymore, which sucks from a fan’s perspective

Hopefully a mini-cleanout this year. It’s not far from being good. Always had some laissez-faire players in recent seasons but a few new ones have emerged in 2022. We are good when things are good, bad when not. Definitely a little uninvested now compared to last year, hopefully we have a successful recruitment drive and clear some deadwood.

Maybe we could get some players that want to play for us and won’t faction off, too

Think we have some really good backline options with a bit of depth (Tommy comes back next year), just not competing in n the forwards, Aloiai and then that’s it for the front row. AFB come back please and sparing that we need to pick up a hardship running prop to partner Aloiai.
Actually, if I'm honest, Marty was much better than Josh A today (barring his early habitual error)

Not reallly anything redeeming to come out of that match......horrendous performance.
I thought there was some good individual performances - Foran, Olakau'atu, Walker, Jake. Overall, not a great team effort. I thought the Titans got most of the lucky breaks. Would love to see Koula regularly play on Foran & Schuster's side.

Hypothetical: If DCE didn't play today, would we have won the have game? I suggest this would have been quite likely!

Where to from here WOWEEEEEE

Des to be replaced ? Id seriously consider it !

walker and marty gone ✅ thank fark one is mistake riddled and the other was constant off field trouble and never felt like a manly player

The rainbow crew 🌈 if you dont want to be here anymore no matter how good you are i dont care dont let the door hit you all on the way out ….

Coaching staff ! Needs changes every year major injuries and poor fitness levels

Dce … dont even go there how he robbed us of another renewal who knows

Tom t … if you dont sort your body out and last atleast 20 games sacrifice your paypacket and switch to centres buddy

Foz ,jake,parker manly through and through garrick improved at fullback but better at wing so tuipolotu can pack his bags harper improved second half of season

So much more to say but meh ….

How about some decent recruiting always this excuse of salary cap

Really not surprised at today. Too much garbage been going through the place for too long. The great culture that was built from 2006 to 2015 has disintegrated. Lots of factors at play here and it will take some monumental rebuilding before that sort of culture will be built again but it won't come from the current crop of leadership.

I know every single one of us here are passionate & loyal to a tee (and I mean everyone). All I CAN say is that I'm sorry you guys are all having to deal with these performances, and that it's a bit of a strain that your hobby is kind of failing.

BUT, one thing I will say, is the sticking with it through the tough times, makes the good times, oh so much sweeter.

I actually feel bad, and are sorry for those who's emotion is affected by these performances. Footy is more than just a game for many.

Just know, we are all in this together. Let's not fight, argue, abuse each other. Let's TRY this week to show empathy, support, and a lend kind ear to EVERYONE.

Cheers guys.
Mate, some of your best work with this post.. cheers RP….

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8