Pre-Game Titans v Manly [Round 15, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

24 56
Cbus Super Stadium
20 Jun 2021 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Schuster again ?? I hope he is ok ,does anyone know ?

Also off topic but can I ask how Proctor is getting a week and for an accident and that Parra grub Papaliti ? gets 1k fine for a deliberate knee to the head ? If that is not a blatant stich up and leg up for doesntmatta's 2nd best player I'll turn it up. I mean is Greenturd back running the MRC ?

That is exactly the thing they are trying to stamp out i.e direct and deliberate foul play to the head ,like what is going on are you serious PVL someones head has to roll for that or is that part of the great master plan to get Mommy's and there sons back into the game , if it is you are backing a loser on that one.
Again inconsistency and confusion reins supreme with low IQ refereeing and moronic MRC decisions compounding the stupidity .If i didn't know better you would swear that Greenturd was back at the helm ,drunk with power and incompetent intent.,

While I'm at it Munster has now started a trend kicking everyone and not getting punished properly for it ,a bit like Kafusi who sails straight past the borderline and again seems to get away with more than he should .
I can only wonder what the penalty would have been if Kafusi's elbow strike to the head of Matterson a few weeks ago was done under the current regime ,but that's right he play's for the Scum so it might have nothing to see here ,move on like with Papaliti -makes me sick
anyway go Manly .

I got a good feeling we will flog the Titans on Sunday. They would’ve been shattered and rooted losing to the Rorters. Bowl head Proctors out. I think Tommy will want to prove the doubters (me included) that he wasn’t holding back against the Knights. And Burbo is impressing each game he has had. Team spirit has been evident lately. And there’s real competition for spots now we’re getting players back. 40-12 for me.

The Tits are pinning their hopes on the only decent QLD forward last week ... Moeaki's return to inspire Titans against Manly
He was good for Qld but they'll need a lot more than him.
We will target Ash Taylor and also Wallace, should be able to get 4 or 5 tries running past those two at different stages.
David Fifita is starting to remind me of Dave Taylor, a guy who had everything but never really fulfilled his potential. Hopefully Harper is hassling him again this week.

No Schuster again ?? I hope he is ok ,does anyone know ?

Also off topic but can I ask how Proctor is getting a week and for an accident and that Parra grub Papaliti ? gets 1k fine for a deliberate knee to the head ? If that is not a blatant stich up and leg up for doesntmatta's 2nd best player I'll turn it up. I mean is Greenturd back running the MRC ?

That is exactly the thing they are trying to stamp out i.e direct and deliberate foul play to the head ,like what is going on are you serious PVL someones head has to roll for that or is that part of the great master plan to get Mommy's and there sons back into the game , if it is you are backing a loser on that one.
Again inconsistency and confusion reins supreme with low IQ refereeing and moronic MRC decisions compounding the stupidity .If i didn't know better you would swear that Greenturd was back at the helm ,drunk with power and incompetent intent.,

While I'm at it Munster has now started a trend kicking everyone and not getting punished properly for it ,a bit like Kafusi who sails straight past the borderline and again seems to get away with more than he should .
I can only wonder what the penalty would have been if Kafusi's elbow strike to the head of Matterson a few weeks ago was done under the current regime ,but that's right he play's for the Scum so it might have nothing to see here ,move on like with Papaliti -makes me sick
anyway go Manly .
Simple answer is the MRC is separate to the NRL and are not bound to their stupid swapping and changing of the rules. The reason why Papalii got a fine only is because the "force" was minimal. This is one of the main factors the MRC take into consideration. Same as Munster, the "force" was minimal.

I had the same thought.They must be about to resign Croker and maybe Walker

If we re-sign Croker and Walker, Cust really does become surpluss.

He'll be about the 5th choice 5/8 behind Foz (who I wouldn't mind betting also gets an extension), Shoe, Walks and Croker and the 4th choice hooker behind Fainu, Croker and Lawton.

So maybe @Red Pill is right. Maybe Cust will be off to another club either within a few weeks, or after the season is done. But if he wants to be a consistent first grade player then I can't see it being at Manly. Maybe a club who is in need of halves like the Dogs, St Merge, Tigpies, Warriors or Drongos.

Last edited:
Cade Cust in a lot of ways actually reminds me of Paul Shaw. When he came onto the scene, most thought Cust would end up being Manly's next long term 5/8, just like most thought Paul Shaw would be the long term half for us.

Then others emerged (Tooves in Shaw's case, Schuster and the return of Foz in Cust's), and suddenly their stocks fell, a lot. Shaw eventually left the club and signed with the Gold Coast Seagulls looking for a regular first grade starting spot, and I feel that to get a regular start in first grade then Cade is going to have to go the same path and look outside of Manly.

What's going on with Schuster.
How does a light calf strain end up being 4 plus weeks out.
Hed wanna be back soon, as much as everyone rates him, if olakauatu and Lawton keep showing up the way they have it will be hard to drop either for him to walk back into a starting job
If Schu is fit he walks straight back into the starting side. He’s prob been given an extra couple weeks off to help with the load and to freshen him up a bit for the run hone.

Cade Cust in a lot of ways actually reminds me of Paul Shaw. When he came onto the scene, most thought Cust would end up being Manly's next long term 5/8, just like most thought Paul Shaw would be the long term half for us.

Then others emerged (Tooves in Shaw's case, Schuster and the return of Foz in Cust's), and suddenly their stocks fell, a lot. Shaw eventually left the club and signed with the Gold Coast Seagulls looking for a regular first grade starting spot, and I feel that to get a regular start in first grade then Cade is going to have to go the same path and look outside of Manly.
If Cust wins a GF with Manly I'll be stoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8