Game Day: Titans v Manly [Round 15, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Walker did cop an injury but even before that incident he was average. He seems to resent getting tackled, and gets up looking like he's been hard done by.
Whilst we need him in our backline because of his speed I won't be unhappy to see him leave at the end of the season, replaced by a quick centre who doesn't have a chip on his shoulder.
Frankly, our injured ginger ninja is a better long term option than Walker imo.

Good performance is parts, the 2nd half in general was scrappy for Manly, too much lost possession and a lack of patience and it because an error riddled game. On a better day Manly would have put 50 on this lot. Still, no complaints for what we are seeing this year, makes last year look like an age ago. Under the radar as Dessie loves it!

Not his best but you are gonna get inconsistency (usually) from a young player... I am really interested to see if croker gets another shot this year cause I thought he had really grown as a player from last year... and I am not just talking about that one awesome game he had...
I agree i like the way croker plays he reminds me of foran a little bit before he became Fiz haha.

Walker did cop an injury but even before that incident he was average. He seems to resent getting tackled, and gets up looking like he's been hard done by.
Whilst we need him in our backline because of his speed I won't be unhappy to see him leave at the end of the season, replaced by a quick centre who doesn't have a chip on his shoulder.
Hes frustrated he cant get into games cust doesn't give him any ball and same with turbo.. the space he had in the 1st half he did well but taufua is too slow

Capture+_2019-06-29-17-30-05.png

https://twitter.com/SeaEagles/status/1144866668360847361?s=19

5th :party: with a bullet

29755ae28f9cd21965acd14283cfba7c

Last edited:
Reading some of the online comment from afar, anyone would think we lost by 18 points, not won by 18 points.

I agree the better half and I were just discussing the game and we both said that we have never felt so weird after an 18 point win. I think we all felt that after a good 1st half we were going to put a number on the Titans in the second half and it just never happened.

Good win for the boys but as a local league supporter was pretty sad to see five manly fans to each titans fan. I remember it being hat to get a ticket 10 years ago when the Titans were strong.

Some big changes needed

But onwards and upwards. .. bye , bye best the bunnies and it’s top 4 baby

Sirro a Blue next year

Walker was badly busted for entire second half. Could barely walk. Kade was struggling today too so he didn’t get many chances. I like Cade though, he has what it takes. Just trying a bit hard today

Getting rid of Walker for Parker! Ginger is good but Walker is aclass above.

Last edited:
That second half was sub-standard rugby league from both teams.
I'm delighted with the two points. Titans are a strange team. They have a lot of good individual players and can score plenty of points. But there is something missing in their DNA. They just don't seem to want to dig in and play as a team. Yet they have had the wood on Manly, and the second half they had us playing ill-disciplined touch football.

Wasn't Cades day but at least he tried to have a crack.
If he didn't, we would have had 2 halves with ridiculous run/metre stats.
DCE definitely preserving himself for state of origin... I assume

Wasn't Cades day but at least he tried to have a crack.
If he didn't, we would have had 2 halves with ridiculous run/metre stats.
DCE definitely preserving himself for state of origin... I assume
Fine for cade to have an off day when we win by 18. Dce playing smart.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8