Time to Unleash Moses the Monster in the centres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That's hilarious given that one of the biggest criticisms of Suli during his time at Manly was his inability/reluctance to feed his wingers... yet, you continually deride Parker (who selflessly does what's best for the players around him through either feeding his wingers early and appropriately or running hard decoy lines). I love your passion, Bozo, but there are some really strong blind spots and biases (conscious or sub-conscious).
Its not blindness mate its perception

We all see different things and i saw Suli feed Garrick a try after one of his line breaks

I like power and speed play and I do not see those qualities in Parker

I love your passion too and if you disagree I respect that

Tonight our season and grand final hopes are over and anything we both say means nothing

We all see different things and i saw Suli feed Garrick a try after one of his line breaks

Tonight our season and grand final hopes are over and anything we both say means nothing

The reality is that once again, Suli was a lot more liability than asset tonight. He only did anything once Souths already had their heads in next week, when the game was done.

In basketball they call it padding the stat sheet in junk time.

Would Parker have made a difference? Maybe, maybe not. But Suli played like expected really.

The reality is that once again, Suli was a lot more liability than asset tonight. He only did anything once Souths already had their heads in next week, when the game was done.

In basketball they call it padding the stat sheet in junk time when the game is done.

Would Parker have made a difference? Maybe, maybe not. But Suli played like expected really.
So you think Parker would have made a difference tonight ....

Perception is a wonderful thing

Bring on 2022 . We are done

Suli fed Garrick at the end of the game when it mattered NOTHING, and at the end of his career here at Manly. Counts for nothing in that context. I too, hoped Suli would have that magical game tonight he produces once every blue moon. Alas, it was not to be, as I realistically expected. Ironically, if Parker was playing tonight he runs that decoy line without obstruction, we score that first try and it's a whole different ball game.

Anyway, that all said, Suli was not the sole reason we lost. I place much greater onus on DCE and our forwards. Both aspects were beyond dreadful in such a big game, IMO

Suli is Manly's version of Joey Leilua. He was poor in the first half, giving away 12 points (through a defensive misread and being the cause on a Manly no-try), but showed late in the match that he has attacking ability.
I don't think any team can afford to have such a player in the NRL. He needs to improve his footy intuition, and maybe he will never be able to do that.

Suli fed Garrick at the end of the game when it mattered NOTHING, and at the end of his career here at Manly. Counts for nothing in that context. I too, hoped Suli would have that magical game tonight he produces once every blue moon. Alas, it was not to be, as I realistically expected. Ironically, if Parker was playing tonight he runs that decoy line without obstruction, we score that first try and it's a whole different ball game.

Anyway, that all said, Suli was not the sole reason we lost. I place much greater onus on DCE and our forwards. Both aspects were beyond dreadful in such a big game, IMO
Very disappointing we were dominated in the halves , backs and forwards and under pressure made errors . I was hoping right till the end believing we would bounce back some how but in the end the final 5 minutes when the score was out of our reach and reality set it that it was all over it felt like I was on a sinking ship ready to go down in the middle of the ocean

Suli is Manly's version of Joey Leilua. He was poor in the first half, giving away 12 points (through a defensive misread and being the cause on a Manly no-try), but showed late in the match that he has attacking ability.
I don't think any team can afford to have such a player in the NRL. He needs to improve his footy intuition, and maybe he will never be able to do that.
Im convinced he is a winger... big, fast and strong (ala Blake Ferguson)...

I am not trying to be unkind to Moses I just genuinely believe that the less decisions he has to make the better...

Very disappointing we were dominated in the halves , backs and forwards and under pressure made errors . I was hoping right till the end believing we would bounce back some how but in the end the final 5 minutes when the score was out of our reach and reality set it that it was all over it felt like I was on a sinking ship ready to go down in the middle of the ocean
I shared the same pain, my feathered friend @:cry:

Option: Tippytoes left centre, but he deserves a fair crack at it 6 games to nail it down, Funa never got a crack at left centre his preferred spot.

Maybe give Ben T a crack on the right edge mid season if Tippytoes nails the left centre spot.

Parker is a safe option but doesn’t offer much in attack, him and Harper are similar players.

Option: Tippytoes left centre, but he deserves a fair crack at it 6 games to nail it down, Funa never got a crack at left centre his preferred spot.

Maybe give Ben T a crack on the right edge mid season if Tippytoes nails the left centre spot.

Parker is a safe option but doesn’t offer much in attack, him and Harper are similar players.
Parker is good under the high ball, runs great lines and is n excellent finisher... plus he very RARELY misses a one-on-one tackle...

I really think he gets under-valued simply because he lacks pace...

Flashy cars are not necessarily reliable...

He didn't play so we will never know.
He played against the Storm when we lost and he was dormant

I Have nothing personal against Parker

I take it personal when we dont win a premiership and we have not won one since 2011

Every year we are knocked out of the comp I feel like being knocked over by a truck

Its a sht feeling.
Its hard taking a loss and its harder seeing the other teams supporters smiling and raising their winning coloured flags.

Its more than a game . Its all about living up our standard as the greatest club of all The Manly sea eagles

He played against the Storm when we lost and he was dormant

I Have nothing personal against Parker

I take it personal when we dont win a premiership and we have not won one since 2011

Every year we are knocked out of the comp I feel like being knocked over by a truck

Its a sht feeling.
Its hard taking a loss and its harder seeing the other teams supporters smiling and raising their winning coloured flags.

Its more than a game . Its all about living up our standard as the greatest club of all The Manly sea eagles
Love your passion @BOZO...

But Parker is still our best centre ino...

Good night everyone . Thank you for your contribution in making our forum a great forum

Keep safe , healthy and happy

Hopefully we can live up to our legendary clubs high standards of the Greatest club of all and honour it with a deserving premiership win next season

There is nothing left in the tank. Nothing else to say

Good night x

Parker is good under the high ball, runs great lines and is n excellent finisher... plus he very RARELY misses a one-on-one tackle...
I really think he gets under-valued simply because he lacks pace...

Flashy cars are not necessarily reliavle...
He does run good lines and he has a good go, my thought for giving Tippytoes a go is the team need that balance of what Parker offers and what Suli gives in attack, Tippytoes could be it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8