Time to Unleash Moses the Monster in the centres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
unfortunately his poor attributes again came to the surface. Of course he wasn’t the sole reason we lost
I am rarely right, ask the Child Bride, but I can proudly say I have asked for this guys dismissal since I appeared on this forum, my vehemence copped me a ban (my bad),
Bye Bye Moses. At least she's sad, (she cried more about a dropped lolly)
1630309524745-png.19179

I rewatched them game yesterday.
Suli was responsible for our disallowed try to Garrick
Last try in the first half
Graham try in the second
And didn’t block for Paulo’s last try.
He was a significant factor in point scoring factors in Friday.
I’d hoped he would perform and give us that edge to beat Souths, unfortunately his poor attributes again came to the surface. Of course he wasn’t the sole reason we lost but it’s no coincidence he was involved in those key moments
Waz I'm impressed, it would take me at least 6 months to even reconsider re watching that game. It was bad enough the first time!

Waz I'm impressed, it would take me at least 6 months to even reconsider re watching that game. It was bad enough the first time!
Haha yeah I don’t blame you mate. But remember I was there live and it’s harder to make an assessment of how it went when your 3 rows up from the field and behind the stix.

Sorry but Blind Freddy can see that we will never win a premiership with Harper & Parker as our centres. Both give it their all BUT their lack of pace both in attack and defence against the top teams is our Achilles heel. You can’t coach pace - you either have it or you don’t. We need to find some quality pace from inside the Club or buy 2 quality centres with the dollars from the sale of the deadwood on the way out . Our young forwards will be a year older and wiser from this year + Fainu factor.Then we can be a premiership threat.
Yes maybe, but Parker didn't play Friday night and we suffered. To take a leaf out of the, "we can't win without Turbo book", we can't win a finals match without Parker's Defence.
We need good club budget players playing to cover the cost of the big 3 and other upgrades to the young stars coming up.

And yes my statement is partially in jest but there is some truth to it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6