Pre-Game Tigers v Manly [Round 14, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

4 30
Campbelltown Stadium
12 Jun 2022 02:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it does I'll go down swinging Mark, ... not rubbing my hands together in consternation and dread .. of playing the team coming .... wait for it .... ****ING 13TH!
But Woodsie, we're ONLY 2 wins ahead of them in I0th, we've lost our gun player for the year, and then there's the possibility of DCE not backing up from Origin, so this game is no lay down misère, especially when it's away from home.
Lets not forget, we have NOT beaten a team that's ahead of us on the ladder, whereas Tigers have beaten both Souths and Parramatta.

Last edited:
This game concerns me because we played poorly and beat the Tigers last time and the players may not get themselves into the right mind set. Whilst we were better last week but we lack week to week consistency. If the tigers are on its going to be a tough game.
From my vantage point on the hill we played pretty well that day!

But Woodsie, we're ONLY 2 wins ahead of them in I0th, we've lost our gun player for the year, and then there's the possibility of DCE not backing up from Origin, so this game is no lay down misère, especially when it's away from home.

I'm not listening Peter, my fingers are in my ears and I'm chanting nah, nah nah ...

It's a gimme ... we'll flog the cats.

I'm not listening Peter, my fingers are in my ears and I'm chanting nah, nah nah ...

It's a gimme ... we'll flog the cats.
The trouble is mate games like this that we “ should win “ we more than often lose and then scratch our heads saying “ WTF just happened “.

We are no longer “ clinical “ it’s more a “ wonder which team will turn up today “!!

Should win , absolutely agree.

Will win , in the lap of the gods.

Will they get Melbourne storm kimmorley or Northern Eagles kimmorely?
screen-shot-2019-10-10-at-3.19.36-pm.png

Lets not forget, we have NOT beaten a team that's ahead of us on the ladder, whereas Tigers have beaten both Souths and Parramatta.
We beat Parra...just didn't get the 2 points

I saw that Jackson Hastings was in a moonboot last night (social media post at Origin). Not sure if he's in any doubt for this weekend, but clearly may not be 100%

The trouble is mate games like this that we “ should win “ we more than often lose and then scratch our heads saying “ WTF just happened “.

We are no longer “ clinical “ it’s more a “ wonder which team will turn up today “!!

Should win , absolutely agree.

Will win , in the lap of the gods.

Mark, as you know I am a patient, understanding and compassionate man ... but I am over it.

IMO we are a top 5 side ... IF in his 4th year in charge, Dessie and his cast of cohorts can't even get the consistency of performance that gives fans confidence of toweling up a bottom 4 side ... then .. **** them .. gloves are off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12