Three players set to be targeted by ASADA over use of banned peptide CJC-1295

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Hamster Huey

Space Invader
Rex said:
Hamster Huey said:
Rex said:
Those still wetting their pants over trivialities won't see the significance of fundamental changes like these. Well done the NRL (& ASADA).

?

Who anywhere has indicated that the likes of 'passports' and other risk mitigation strategies wouldn't be a great development?

Surely you're not trying to demonise others opinions on separate matters, with vague or misleading associations, are you?

If there was one thing I was ever certain of, it was that Hamster would be first in line to take personal offence at this.

Of course those with the emotional regulation of two year olds will claim that the NRL's introduction of blood passports has nothing at all to do with the "controversial" actions of ASADA, ACC, etc.

You can rein your ego in, Rex. I don't take offence.

I'm simply trying to work out where you were coming from with that snide post. Your response clearly indicates an ongoing struggle to accept others opinions and a subsequent need to disparage outside the bounds of the primary debate.

You'd be a great politican.

Rex said:
And without the emotional knee-jerk responses from readers who mindlessly swallow everything they are told by the likes of Rothfield & co, how long could the media continue pointing the finger of responsibility at others?

How long would these stories last if readers saw through media spin?

And still claiming people can't make up their own minds on the back of what they saw unfold with their own eyes? Put 'em in the 'Rothfield Camp' just to paint an indivdual's own opinion as flawed?

Yep, definitely politician material there.

Ralphie

Bencher
I was listening to ABC radio this morning and they made the comment that "highly placed" (whatever that means) sources were now openly admitting that the ASADA investigation was looking more and more like a fishing expedition.

I wouldn't normally give this much credence, but the fact it is being said by the ABC does make me more inclined to give it some level of credibility.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
I can't come at all labelling this as "drug cheating" based on what information has come out in the media so far.

So for all of that I can't see that the football codes should let ASADA carry on with this. Rip the agreements up if they have to and tell them to get lost.

Hamster Huey

Space Invader
In Kite's interview he has also stated he sees it as a fishing exercise.

That right-wing loony really should stop listening to Buzz and Hadley.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/asada-approach-sea-eagles-coaching-staff/story-e6frexp9-1226616283053

ASADA approach Manly coaching staff for help in drugs investigation
Josh Massoud EXCLUSIVE
The Daily Telegraph
April 10, 2013 12:00AM

Rex

Bencher
Ralphie said:
I wouldn't normally give this much credence, but the fact it is being said by the ABC does make me more inclined to give it some level of credibility.

If we're to choose rumours to believe, at least make them from credible sources, eh? Sounds good logic.

It's like watching a game of poker. Unless you can see the hands, you never really know who's bluffing and who's holding the cards until the final play.

And sometimes not even then.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Rex said:
It's like watching a game of poker. Unless you can see the hands, you never really know who's bluffing and who's holding the cards until the final play.

Sometimes you gotta know when to hold them, know when to fold them....

WAMF

Bencher
globaleagle said:
Rex said:

Sometimes you gotta know when to hold them, know when to fold them....

Know when to walk away, know when to run.

weev

Bencher
It seems clear they have no evidence except for the hoped for verbal statements saying 'they did it'.

If ever there was a case to hold fast, this is it.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
Tooves on Fox Sports News. Asking how information is seemingly leaking from the authorities & wondering how media calls him 30 minutes after he gets ASADA interview notification.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18