Thomas Flegler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Times have changed but I can tell you and the fact is some ladies do find it a complement to be called sexy

and the person that has taken offense has no right to away the freedom of expression from anyone
This all began because I called you out for suggesting (wink wink nudge nudge) that Ginger should be a hooker. Like a giggling six year old you pretended that you didn’t mean anything like a woman as a commodity for men whenever they wanted to pay for her, rather that she would be better that Croker. Of course everyone believed you. No. But at least your fellow snivellers behind the shed enjoyed it. .
The sexy stuff came later and has proved to other women and enlightened men on this site, to be equally offensive.
What you are now doing is asserting your right to offend people. And this, of course, from someone who holds motherhood up as the gold standard.
Clearly damned whores and God’s police for you.
You belong in the world of Benny Hill and Dick Emery, not in this century.
Perhaps, at the very least, you could show your fellow posters a littler respect and let them know you’re truly sorry you offended them.
It’s what a MAN would do.

All that said this is a flegler thread lets keep it at that from here out (myself included!)
Sorry Isz, just had to make the one response.
I’m out too and I hope Manly sign Flegler 😊

This all began because I called you out for suggesting (wink wink nudge nudge) that Ginger should be a hooker. Like a giggling six year old you pretended that you didn’t mean anything like a woman as a commodity for men whenever they wanted to pay for her, rather that she would be better that Croker. Of course everyone believed you. No. But at least your fellow snivellers behind the shed enjoyed it. .
The sexy stuff came later and has proved to other women and enlightened men on this site, to be equally offensive.
What you are now doing is asserting your right to offend people. And this, of course, from someone who holds motherhood up as the gold standard.
Clearly damned whores and God’s police for you.
You belong in the world of Benny Hill and Dick Emery, not in this century.
Perhaps, at the very least, you could show your fellow posters a littler respect and let them know you’re truly sorry you offended them.
It’s what a MAN would do.
Thank you for your right to freely express your point of view

I do not agree with anything you say but I am not offended as this is your right of expression

and finally
Good night madam
Pleasant dreams x

And it’s always the same people defending the same sh!ty behaviour around here. They also never change.
Nice way to jump to conclusions champ, I didn’t defend anyone I’m just simply saying people are too focused on finding something to be offended by (you and the 3 same people who liked your post are the main culprits, it’s a laugh).
Just ignore some things, you’ll get a better sleep of a night sweetheart.

Hence why I threw my original post back on topic to what this thread is about. But everyone was fixated on getting triggered over a bozo comment lol

Last edited:
The Dogs reportedly offered 800k a season back then, the offer from the club was worth less than 800K though more then the 650K the Donkey’s offered.

The Fleger camp at the time stated he wanted to stay put and be a one club player, though 675K over 6 years gives a player in a high risk sport some confidence on longevity with decent dollars.

I would like to see the club land him as he is a player of talent, though sceptical of the chances after what went down previously.
I wonder what sort of history he has with Siebold, was he in camp Siebold or camp Walters? The team was divided at the time from what I hear, the fact that the club is making a bid suggests that he might want to play under Siebold

I wonder what sort of history he has with Siebold, was he in camp Siebold or camp Walters? The team was divided at the time from what I hear, the fact that the club is making a bid suggests that he might want to play under Siebold
Got this feeling that a lot of the Broncs players liked Siebold tbh, Carrigan speaks highly of Siebold also. It was only Keevie's cronies and hanger-on's that were sticking the boot into Siebold.

Paseka is a jason king clone. his body shape makes him an easy legs tackle. He hasnt quite worked out how to combat that yet. i dont think he will ever be a massive metre eater , his assets lie in play the ball speeds and landing because of that same shape And leg speed

But when he runs , its with intent ,hoping to break a tackle but is snapped down Which negates quick play the ball.If not its 40m because of his approach But he needs to get some gait in his final stride before the defence , get lower or introduce some bumber bars if he is just going to run. But this outcome allows defenders the upper hand

his hit ups and his offloads are too pronounced, you can see it unfolding a few metres before he hits the defence if he is going to pop it.

he and kingy look similar in defence when they tee off , plenty of judo swings , but with attitude, not at all relevant mind you. just sayin
This is a deep dive into my favourite enigma. I'm a big fan of his potential and have never given up hope that he could really fire one day. After reading your post it made me wonder if Paseka could work out as a big super-sub lock similar to the way Nelson Asofa-Solomona is used on occasion at Melbourne? Admittedly he's a contrast to the way Dylan Walker was used but, NAF proves that approach can work. Plus, we've all seen Paseka break away for a try with the defence a little tired. Imagine more of those longer range tries!?
Otherwise I hope he can still be a gun Prop...

This is a deep dive into my favourite enigma. I'm a big fan of his potential and have never given up hope that he could really fire one day. After reading your post it made me wonder if Paseka could work out as a big super-sub lock similar to the way Nelson Asofa-Solomona is used on occasion at Melbourne? Admittedly he's a contrast to the way Dylan Walker was used but, NAF proves that approach can work. Plus, we've all seen Paseka break away for a try with the defence a little tired. Imagine more of those longer range tries!?
Otherwise I hope he can still be a gun Prop...
2023 is make or break time for Paseka, he's got potential, but we've been saying that for 3 seasons now....enough's enough.

You might be correct Ron .. however the article said we began talking to his management a month ago .. so obviously on Dessie's watch ..

The correct question now would be .. does Seibold strengthen or weaken our chances .?

Nice way to jump to conclusions champ, I didn’t defend anyone I’m just simply saying people are too focused on finding something to be offended by (you and the 3 same people who liked your post are the main culprits, it’s a laugh).
Just ignore some things, you’ll get a better sleep of a night sweetheart.

Hence why I threw my original post back on topic to what this thread is about. But everyone was fixated on getting triggered over a bozo comment lol

I didn't say you defended anyone. I just said it was the same people that defend $hitty behaviour. I quoted your post because you said it. So 'champ' I'd suggest you're the one jumping to conclusions.

Looking forward to your next rant though sweetheart xo

And it’s always the same people defending the same sh!ty behaviour around here. They also never change.
Why should people have to change? Sounds like you can only accept people who agree with your perspective on things. Well I suspect you are from the find your echo chamber generation. Enjoy being right all the time R90.

$670k a year for Flegler is a bit excessive but probably the price we need to pay at the moment to attract players that aren't reserve grade quality. He definitely goes hard and would provide some aggression to the pack but he isn't shy of giving away a dumb penalty either. I would still go ahead with the deal if we can though, and hope Seibold can help clean up his game a little bit

Some are way too harsh about Paseka on here. One of reasons we struggled in the middle this year IMO was because he was out of the team so often. He was great in late 2020 & 2021, bends the line and makes good yards even without being the angriest bloke out there. Middle forwards definitely an issue but will improve next year with Marty gone and Paseka/Aloiai hopefully being fit and healthy, with maybe a bit of Flegler to come the year after

I
$670k a year for Flegler is a bit excessive but probably the price we need to pay at the moment to attract players that aren't reserve grade quality. He definitely goes hard and would provide some aggression to the pack but he isn't shy of giving away a dumb penalty either. I would still go ahead with the deal if we can though, and hope Seibold can help clean up his game a little bit

Some are way too harsh about Paseka on here. One of reasons we struggled in the middle this year IMO was because he was out of the team so often. He was great in late 2020 & 2021, bends the line and makes good yards even without being the angriest bloke out there. Middle forwards definitely an issue but will improve next year with Marty gone and Paseka/Aloiai hopefully being fit and healthy, with maybe a bit of Flegler to come the year after
It’s the same as we are paying aloiai and 200 k less than taupau. With an upgraded salary cap it’s not shocking. If he reaches his potential it’s great value.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8