Thomas Flegler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder what sort of history he has with Siebold, was he in camp Siebold or camp Walters? The team was divided at the time from what I hear, the fact that the club is making a bid suggests that he might want to play under Siebold
The Broncos team division was all about the Broncos politics

Bullemore must be the common denominator.
That is the way you see it

But To me the major common factor was the division in both Manly and Broncos camps

Perspective is indeed a wonderful thing and it is great to have the freedom of our perspective views

and no Looney Lefty can ever take that away from us

That is the way you see it

But To me the major common factor was the division in both Manly and Broncos camps

Perspective is indeed a wonderful thing and it is great to have the freedom of our perspective views

and no Looney Lefty can ever take that away from us

Not in the mood for any jokes today Bozo?

You seem very serious.

I hope you're right mate.
I think from what I have seen he is the Masiah of the Manly pack
He is Massive
He is Powerful and Aggressive

He has The enforcer and the intimidating x factor our Pack has been missing

Can't help yourself but get involved per usual.

How typical of your generation.
I got involved in this as I am confident I am one of the members you were referring too when saying certain people won’t change and accept certain behaviours blah blah, I base this upon the fact that most of our exchanges have been in this space R90.:)

Edit apologies I just realised your generation does not relate to facts as feelings take precedence over facts.. life is a VR game for you lot.

Last edited:
You might be correct Ron .. however the article said we began talking to his management a month ago .. so obviously on Dessie's watch ..

The correct question now would be .. does Seibold strengthen or weaken our chances .?
I believe the Siebold appointment was in place long before Des was tapped on the shoulder. With all the talk of ancillary appointments Siebold and Flanagan discussing their role as well as the supposedly not yet appointed Siebold being the one to notify current staff of their termination it's impossible to believe that all this has suddenly just happened over the past month or so. With regards to Siebolds ability to strengthen our chances, I can only see improvement in the side given that everyone in the team will be on notice to perform or make a move to Blacktown. Given the lack of character our team has shown, particularly throughout the 2022 season it has to be obvious to all and sundry that we had become a 2nd rate football team and changes desperately needed to be made, whether Siebold is the man to usher in a new chapter of success only time will tell but how could we continue on doing the same thing forever when the end result was always failure. We can't continue to point to our 4th place in 2021, had Turbo not played the most dominant role I've ever witnessed we wouldn't have been within a bulls roar of the top 4 and possibly not even in the 8, once the good sides worked out how to shut Tom down it was all over.I understand that injury played a role in our demise but the failure to drop poorly performing players and bring promising youth up, unless required by injury ensured that nothing was going to change. I understand that Des has a base of support on this forum and loyalty is fine but the results show that we weren't up to the standard required to challenge the top 4 sides. It's not wrong for a good number of us to want for more than repeated mediocrity. Regardless of whether or not we as fans like the recent overhaul of our coaching department, if we really are Manly fans all we can do is get behind the team and wish the new coach all the best for the upcoming season, I haven't been this excited for a new season for years.

I got involved in this as I am confident I am one of the members you were referring too when saying certain people won’t change and accept certain behaviours blah blah

Wrong.

Edit apologies I just realised your generation does not relate to facts as feelings take precedence over facts.. life is a VR game for you lot.

Your obsession with Gen Y is unhealthy.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4