Thomas Flegler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m confused ….a guy being call a beast and a girl being called sexy is a compliment to me …. However a guy being called sexy and a girl being call a beast seems derogatory!

You have to be sooo careful these days.
Dont be confused Just be your great self @ManlyTragic

I love you just the way you are

But wait ...

Some lefties on here will say a guy that loves a guy is gay

Far from it LOL

Truth or not, I'm glad we are being linked to.someone. I honestly don't know much about him, but assuming he's good if he's.playong Origin, and a consistent first grade player.

MUCH better Manly , MUCH, MUCH better.
Our other signings may turn out great as well

But this Flegler Athlete is a GUN

An ongoing embarrassment to Silvertails. As is @BOZO s constant lecherous drooling over girls young enough to be his granddaughter. And turning every discussion into something about sex (even Kristie Fulton getting sacked - he calls her sexy).

Gee I wonder why we don't get more young female fans getting involved round here?
Blocked years ago, not missing anything.

Our other signings may turn out great as well

But this Flegler Athlete is a GUN
At this stage, I hope best case scenario, we don't see Dias, Matterson or Condon in a first grade sweater (and Tuilagi starting from the bench), but this thread isn't about that. Hopefully they help our Blacktown team get more than. 2 wins in an entire season.

I hope this Flegler signing comes off because it's more back to how we used to recruit in 2006 onwards.

Wouldn't be surprised if Siebold and their existing affinity has something to do with all this.

I hope we get him ...

But I hope we make the Silvertail numbnuts happy ... and knock all that aggression out of him ... I can just imagine all the outraged squealing from the game day nutter brigade .. the first penalty he gives away ... Fukk him off ... should never play first grade again !!!!

Just kidding the numbnuts and nutters ...
Thanks for the insight, coach whisperer

At this stage, I hope best case scenario, we don't see Dias, Matterson or Condon in a first grade sweater
We should hope they all fulfil their potential and there is a good chance they will

I’m confused ….a guy being call a beast and a girl being called sexy is a compliment to me …. However a guy being called sexy and a girl being call a beast seems derogatory!

You have to be sooo careful these days.
he could even be a sexy beast to some, yeah I've confused myself

There were 2 very different kingys. i recall for 70% of his career he was called princess at best , then started taking angry pills Before becoming the legend you describe .. Paseka is 25

they are both quite upright in stature and like throwing people about when pumped

there not identical ,
Kingy was an enforcer from his debut. That much I remember quite vividly

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8