There must be changes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
at 44-6, i thought, ok, still not the worst performace at brookie. Then the last second penalty sends it to 46-6. The think the comments made by Ennis on fox tonite is 100% correct.

Jake has actually had a few nice go forward direct runs for a change this year, you can see he is trying to mix his passing game also to offer more subtle variation with direct runners off his hip.(it's been a nice positive to see)

In saying that Jake is still ineffective and is more like Manly's different version of Nathan Hindmarsh, can work hard and inspire the troops with effort but you never feel the impact is ever worth the money he is on.
I agree with this post. I would add that I did notice some harder direct running in his game last week too and mentioned it in that game thread. Anyway, pretty moot when he lacks that offensive impact, and he is also lacking explosive runners off him as he once had with his brother.

Moot alright. So Jakes playing like a first grader and showing good signs. He earns 900k ffs. Manly lost 44 -6 tonight. That’s what matters

Gotta get Walker back to centre and bring in Funa to FB and Harper into the centres. These 2 boys had a go last year and can’t understand how they are not starting. What’s going on with Jade Anderson, still with the club?

Marty was pathetic. His hit ups are piss weak, nothing more. All he has to do is run straight and hard, not dancing about and going round in circles. Keppie and Aloia showed him the simple yet effective way. We went backwards when he was on the field.
Agree Marty is so hot and cold our problem is who else would want him without us paying freight.

We will be stuck with Marty as I can’t see any club paying him the coin he wants

Gotta get Walker back to centre and bring in Funa to FB and Harper into the centres. These 2 boys had a go last year and can’t understand how they are not starting. What’s going on with Jade Anderson, still with the club?
Nah we released him.

I agree.

1. Turbo
2. Garrick
3. Koula
4. Walker
5. Harper/Funa

Saab is *, Parker is * croker is *, Garrick is *, too many ** players make the rest **, hence manly is ****
This. It's not one, two or even three players that are below standard.

We have at least 10+ first graders that aren't up to it. Then another 5 high profile guys underperforming. Total ****show.

Only a total clear out will fix it.

Shop DCE, Walker and Marty and start freeing up some bloody cap space.

Wake up. ****ing Parker. Lol
Are you serious ffs
What a ****ing joke
The worst centre in NRL history to backrow to fix the defence
How many people on this site are in the goat photos lol

We run near last this year for sure . You can do it blooding youngsters and learn or you can pick ****ing tenth graders like Parker etc
Wake up ffs

do you realize how ****ed up this team is !!
Ok so the options are Boyle like tonight who is injured or Gosiewski who couldn't tackle my grandma. Give me Parker any day!! At least the bloke has a dig and we need some defensive structure out on the right cos God help us if Gosiewski, Chez and Suli are named again.
Id argue you don't know footy if you think Parker couldn't do a better defence on the right then Gosiewski and Boyle

You could probably away with 1 of these guys but like you say when you have 4 reserve graders we are simply getting out played!.
But do consider who we are missing.
Turbo
Fainu
Lawton
Davey
Olakau-atu
Siro
We have Walker playing fullback,
Plus Des not picking Tuipulotu and Harper etc. Its not hard to see why we are being beaten.
A bit of luck with injuries and Des stops being a stubborn **** then we aren't far off!
Lawton? Lol the guy we signed that was already out for the season?

Rd 5

1. T Trbojevic
2. C Tuipulotu
3. D Walker
4. M Harper
5. T Funa
6. C Cust
7. K Foran
8. M Tapau
9. D Cherry Evans
10. J Trbojevic
11. J Aloiai
12. H Olakauatu
13. J Schuster

14. L Croker
15. S Keppie
16. T Paseka
17. B Parker
you're dreamin if you think tom will be back by round 5. When he does return, no gurantee how long he will last. he is extremely fragile ‍‍

Ok so the options are Boyle like tonight who is injured or Gosiewski who couldn't tackle my grandma. Give me Parker any day!! At least the bloke has a dig and we need some defensive structure out on the right cos God help us if Gosiewski, Chez and Suli are named again.
Id argue you don't know footy if you think Parker couldn't do a better defence on the right then Gosiewski and Boyle
Parker is a centre who has scored 25 tries in 70 games and gets owned every week. Move him in one spot and he’s the answer?
I’ve coached a lot mate and if you think reserve grade centres will cut it as an edge forward in the NRL then knoock yourself out. Look at the centres who did make it. They are outright stars , not plodders.

He’s an embarrassing dud and always will be. Never played a SINGLE game in the forwards in his life.

Turbo - Superstar
Fainu - untested
Lawton - reserve grader at best
Davey - reserve grader at best
Olakau-atu - reserve grader at best
Siro - let down

we need to start playing our juniors, it’s literally the only thing we can do it’s going to be a long season
You a new Manly fan or something?

Turbo - superstar like you said. For me 2nd to 3rd best player in comp (1. Teddy, Turbo & munster next, then RTS, JT and Cleary).
Fainu - untested? Hahahahaha. Did u watch him when Api was here? He was miles better than him, warranted Api getting shipped off (considering we didn't know he may have stabbed someone the next week) and everyone here was asking Fainu to get more minutes cos Api staled our attack.
Olakauatu - every match he has played he's killed it. He's also killed it in NSW cup each game. If you kill it in NSW cup, the data shows you probably aren't a 'reserve grader at best' - look at the three best statistical reserve graders in recent times - Justin Olam, Cody Walker and Jamal Fogarty. They are going ok.
Siro - sucks i agree.
Lawton - very very decent player when he's not injured. Would be starting 9 for Warriors 100%. Although Egan is trash.
Davey - took Lane's position last year. Good first grader

I wouldn't start bashing out injured players just because our fit ones are **** at the moment.

The **** players are of the following, and they are all fit: Croker, Parker (these two are 100% the worst players in NRL), followed by Garrick and Gosiewski, and then Boyle. Suli, Walker and Saab need to up there game too but they aren't a complete sell considering our injuries for me now.

But, how can you include him when he was never really here?

He's such a gun we threw him a two year deal, 1 of which he will miss due to his Achilles.

Amazing recruitment.
Again blow up, can understand from fan frustration.

He's here in week 12, which is halfway through the season so will serve 1.5/2 of his contract which honestly isnt the worst.

He is a good player if you've actually bothered to watch him - much better than most hookers in the comp. Who else were we to sign? Nathan Peats? Lawton is much much better than him... oh and isn't ancient too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8