The Tim Cleary Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
But we are only Dummies, who know nothing.

He'll be shafted , and soon, I can smell it in the air, the " family" won't take kindly to any of those words.

Unfortunately, I suspect you may be right Mark.

Which is why I think it's something of a masterstroke for Cleary to get it all out in the open the way he's done there - it almost reads like he's throwing down the gauntlet by saying he believes he has the backing of the Penns. Ball's now firmly in their court to either back him or sack him.

Unfortunately, I suspect you may be right Mark.

Which is why I think it's something of a masterstroke for Cleary to get it all out in the open the way he's done there - it almost reads like he's throwing down the gauntlet by saying he believes he has the backing of the Penns. Ball's now firmly in their court to either back him or sack him.

Yes, it's very smart , but also potentially very deadly!!

I applaud what he's done BUT the carcasses of past CEO's who have tried the same thing are littered in the suburb of Brookvale!

Yes, it's very smart , but also potentially very deadly!!

I applaud what he's done BUT the carcasses of past CEO's who have tried the same thing are littered in the suburb of Brookvale!

Oh, totally agree - he may have just signed his own death warrant. But I doubt it's come out of the blue - he seems like a very smart man, I wouldn't be surprised if he's decided to lay it all on the line precisely because people are trying to have him sacked.

Shots fired!

I'm intrigued as to why Penn installed this bloke in the 1st place.
He would have done the research and gauged his plans.
So I can only think he's concerned about the business model.
But who knows what they think.
When you allow employees to attack the customer base ( should be supporter when dealing with sporting clubs ) I have no idea which direction their compass points.
Go the principal.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10