The Tim Cleary Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Very interesting. Didn't dodge a question. Quite open which is a nice change for the NRL.

Tim is very well spoken . I hope now that is all sorted out we can all now move on stronger together

MEMO TO: Tim Cleary
SUBJECT: Reality check.

Tim, just thought given your recent actions and public comments now would be a good time to remind you that you are not the CEO of a multinational conglomerate with 10,000's of staff and churning over billions a year.

You are in fact, the figure-head of a small family owned business in the suburb of Brookvale. Your only powers are the crumbs that I chose to throw your way or takeaway at my whim..

Pull your head in.

Scott Penn.

MEMO TO: Tim Cleary
SUBJECT: Reality check.

Tim, just thought given your recent actions and public comments now would be a good time to remind you that you are not the CEO of a multinational conglomerate with 10,000's of staff and churning over billions a year.

You are in fact, the figure-head of a small family owned business in the suburb of Brookvale. Your only powers are the crumbs that I chose to throw your way or takeaway at my whim..

Pull your head in.

Scott Penn.
That's how I thought Penn would be like but he's actually thrown him more than a crumb if he wants him to change the joint up.

Anyway he seems a straight talker and had to put up with some pettiness on Hadley's show during the week right down to bagging his hair dye.
Pathetic.

That's how I thought Penn would be like but he's actually thrown him more than a crumb if he wants him to change the joint up.

Anyway he seems a straight talker and had to put up with some pettiness on Hadley's show during the week right down to bagging his hair dye.
Pathetic.

It is the reality, the sea Eagles are only about $10 in turnover above being called a small business.

Having a CEO go public about sacking someone's sister and then wanting to be taken seriously as a captain of industry is Hillybilly stuff.

It is the reality, the sea Eagles are only about $10 in turnover above being called a small business.

Having a CEO go public about sacking someone's sister and then wanting to be taken seriously as a captain of industry is Hillybilly stuff.
Nothing wrong with hillbillies Woodsie.

I am hearing that Fulton and Cleary have not resolved their differences. The statement by the club is little more than a PR exercise..........I guess time will tell!

Very funny article - nice tongue in cheek look at the situation. Get in before it gets pulled down

Fulton to recommence white-anting in wake of stunning Manly revival
Columnist
By Dane Eldridge, 19 Mar 2017 Dane Eldridge is a Roar Expert

FAUX-CLUSIVE: Manly’s stunning response to their week of self-inflicted politics has inspired Bob Fulton to resurrect his feud with CEO Tim Cleary.

After the underdog Sea Eagles caused a boilover last night with victory against the Cowboys, the Brookvale supremo pledged to continue the club’s resurrection by resuming his destabilising challenges on the CEO’s authority.

Speaking after full-time while releasing the air from the tires on Cleary’s Chrysler, a confident Fulton guaranteed fans “further wins are now definitely on the horizon”, albeit mostly for him on a personal, agenda-based level.

Read More: http://www.theroar.com.au/2017/03/19/fulton-recommence-white-anting-wake-stunning-manly-revival/

Very funny article - nice tongue in cheek look at the situation. Get in before it gets pulled down

Fulton to recommence white-anting in wake of stunning Manly revival
Columnist
By Dane Eldridge, 19 Mar 2017 Dane Eldridge is a Roar Expert

FAUX-CLUSIVE: Manly’s stunning response to their week of self-inflicted politics has inspired Bob Fulton to resurrect his feud with CEO Tim Cleary.

After the underdog Sea Eagles caused a boilover last night with victory against the Cowboys, the Brookvale supremo pledged to continue the club’s resurrection by resuming his destabilising challenges on the CEO’s authority.

Speaking after full-time while releasing the air from the tires on Cleary’s Chrysler, a confident Fulton guaranteed fans “further wins are now definitely on the horizon”, albeit mostly for him on a personal, agenda-based level.

Read More: http://www.theroar.com.au/2017/03/19/fulton-recommence-white-anting-wake-stunning-manly-revival/
Very funny article but sadly it is true - this is exactly what will be happening.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10