The storm have..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Now for the Fairytale’s

Gronk and Scam to score

Scam wins the Churchill Medal.

Gronk announces his retirement.

Life’s just one big Fairytale!

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
To Channel Nine's credit at least they have acknowledged the oft-forgotten and degraded achievement of Manly's 1978 finals series in tonight's telecast.

Now if only they would stop acknowledging Bellamy's 4* grand final wins as a coach, that would be great.

*Includes grand finals won while systematically cheating

eaglebuzz

Bencher
To Channel Nine's credit at least they have acknowledged the oft-forgotten and degraded achievement of Manly's 1978 finals series in tonight's telecast.

Now if only they would stop acknowledging Bellamy's 4* grand final wins as a coach, that would be great.

*Includes grand finals won while systematically cheating

If you remove the ones he's won while systematically cheating you're left with 0.

It's the main thing that makes me sick with all the storm love. The amount of media that fail to acknowledge the 4 years of rorting and still talk about that era as a successful one for the scum
At least when Melb "cheated" they actually won the GF a few times, shows how poor the coaching standards have been up until recently.

Yep billy still thinks its kung fu fighting. I only count 1 Melbourne premiership where they should have split the big 3 for the salary cap. Voluntary tackle penalty again and yes im nit picking as I refuse to respect this team.

Yep billy still thinks its kung fu fighting. I only count 1 Melbourne premiership where they should have split the big 3 for the salary cap. Voluntary tackle penalty again and yes im nit picking as I refuse to respect this team.
Piss poor lacking courage act under the bomb, the outstretched leg jumping to protect himself should be penalized every time----still a great player though.

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
At least when Melb "cheated" they actually won the GF a few times, shows how poor the coaching standards have been up until recently.
Why do you put "cheated" in inverted commas as if you are saying it is an implication?

That is a cold hard fact.

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
for me this game was decided inside the first 10 minutes- once it became obvious that the refs had no intention of penalising the storm for slowing down the ruck it was over.
also noticed that once a cowboys player made a half break and when he got up to play it he moved to be clear of a storm player in the ruck to keep everything rolling & the ref made him stop & go back to play it.
fast forward to when slater scored his first try & the player who played the ball walked at least a metre off the mark & refs did s.f.a.
thats when i lost any interest in the game(with the exception of hoping they didn't get to 40 - 0)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13