The storm have..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Could some one please explain with the Melbourne Storm spine being over the salary cap since the beginning of time, be lauded for their performance. The club would not have any success if they had done the right thing in the beginning and split the team.

Further they put together a gathering celebrating a win they had taken away for cheating in 2007 ....but they are the best team in League history.

Sorry, but what a croak of s%$t. Have no interest in tonight, don't care. It will go down as another outstanding moment in t NRL history...

can see Greenslim celebrating the moment

BS

Could some one please explain with the Melbourne Storm spine being over the salary cap since the beginning of time, be lauded for their performance. The club would not have any success if they had done the right thing in the beginning and split the team.

Further they put together a gathering celebrating a win they had taken away for cheating in 2007 ....but they are the best team in League history.

Sorry, but what a croak of s%$t. Have no interest in tonight, don't care. It will go down as another outstanding moment in t NRL history...

can see Greenslim celebrating the moment

BS
Well their first winning era came off the back of rampant steroid abuse. Their next came from systemic salary cap rorts. Their fans ignore this and the media conveniently forgets it because of the need to promote the game outside the two main states.

Anyway, the Curb Your Enthusiasm marathon is about to enter season 6 which means it’s Leon time so there is no way I’m watching this garbage GF.

I’ve turned Channel Nein off , will turn on again about 7.28pm.

That should miss the Big 3 lovefest and Frackleless.

The Cowboys have a far superior forward pack to the Storm IMO, even with Scott injured.

I think if they can keep the game simple and dirty they're every chance of scoring the upset.
I don’t know how you come up with that. Storm forward pack creams the Cows on paper. Apart from Taumalolo and Hess, maybe Lowe and Cooper hold their own. Storm have Bromwich, Asof-Solomona, Finucame, Glasby, Mcclean, Harris and Kaufusi. Overall a much stronger pack on paper at least.

I don’t know how you come up with that. Storm forward pack creams the Cows on paper. Apart from Taumalolo and Hess, maybe Lowe and Cooper hold their own. Storm have Bromwich, Asof-Solomona, Finucame, Glasby, Mcclean, Harris and Kaufusi. Overall a much stronger pack on paper at least.

Us temporary Cowboys fans got to believe something to give us hope.............

cows may keep it close and interesting for about half hour, but the whole lose one to win one thing, plus storm just being better, lead me to believe it will be a hiding by the end of it

Scam is the best at jumping out of the line in defence on the 5th tackle. He starts his run to put pressure on as soon as the tackled player starts to get up.
Hope fully he gets pinned for it soon....we all know that won't happen though.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8