The storm have..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
On a lighter note, I admire TC for sticking to his guns on many issues in the face of hostile public opinion.
But in this case, the defence for Storm -..'aw I reckon every club was cheating to the same degree, they just didn't get caught' is, well, you know, lame!! You like their play TC but they cheated, accept it.
I never stated "every club to the same degree" or does your day job deal with twisting comments.

I'm starting to think I have just bitten on some of the smelliest bait ever.

Well done TC...you are on the same level as the other 3 or 4 fools that manage to get a reaction around these parts.

The resulting outcome is not the most important part to focus on but the inflationary pressures behind it.
Absolutely disagree, disillusionment of the common folk (us dummies that just follow a team and want us to get a fair suck of the sav) is the most important part. Defending the cheats is simply helping to bury the game as we knew it.

Absolutely disagree, disillusionment of the common folk (us dummies that just follow a team and want us to get a fair suck of the sav) is the most important part. Defending the cheats is simply helping to bury the game as we knew it.
I'm defending the right to keep a balanced point of view on the subject given the amount of salary cap breaches that have been exposed.

I'm starting to think I have just bitten on some of the smelliest bait ever.

Well done TC...you are on the same level as the other 3 or 4 fools that manage to get a reaction around these parts.
Made an observation and people reply, such is life.

Have a bit of spare time after a long year so killing idle time in the most simplistic unproductive ways.

I know you are, but you are also excusing Storm on the fanciful assumption that all salary cap breaches are of the same character and quality. Storms were of an unprecedented scale, and scale is an aggravating factor, not a mitigating one. They retain the core of their team achieved by dishonest means (and yes I know Cam Smith ran a successful Nuremberg defence)

Last edited:
Are you saying that the storm cheating is the same as a club who is fined a smaller amount (which happens most years due to an increase in match payments or similar). The majority of breaches are relatively minor?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Rugby_League_salary_cap
No but cheating is cheating no matter the amount.

Also not convinced Melb are the only team to breach the cap to such a huge degree over the years, still probably out on top though.

You are in the same boat as Bazeagle, Ryan, Strone, etc, etc,.....

The constant negativity is quite amusing.

Do carry on though, the lols are appreiciated.

May I suggest a new avatar for you...........

Mave.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8