The storm have..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Watched the 1st 20 and wondered why the refs were even there, play the balls are a joke and players beside the refs are 2m offside without a call. Took Addo-Carr getting in the clear to realise why they are there tonight

The inconsistency is so frustrating

Earlier on Cowboys played the ball and got pulled back for playing it off the mark

In the lead up to that little **** scoring just then, the Storm player advanced after standing up and no whistle

half time speech

Bellamy : "what do ya think boys, they are down to 16 men, should we atleast spit in our hand?????"

Players : ..... "NAHHHH"

Switching over to the 2008 GF now. Rather than watching the Squall ream out the Cowboys, we're watching Manly ream out the Squall.

Here is something.....

Did anyone else notice a couple of players missing in the retiring players parade before the game?

Why can't all NRL matches be refereed like this? Minimal penalties. Letting the players decide the result.
For once I'm full of praise for the officials.

You're watching the 2008 GF right? Because you can't be watching tonight's game.....

Half time......
download.jpg

Hey TC, don't mind the disagree... my little sister does it often... but grow some balls and tell me why...would love to hear why you disagree. Are you Smith in disguise?

Do you lot here remember the 12th Man episode where when drooling and losing the plot over his fellow Victorian Merv Hughes, Bill Lawry said "I love him, I want to boof him, get him up here"?

Cue the Nein commentary team over the "Big 3"......and its been on since the Sunday Football Show :sick:

Well their first winning era came off the back of rampant steroid abuse. Their next came from systemic salary cap rorts. Their fans ignore this and the media conveniently forgets it because of the need to promote the game outside the two main states.

Anyway, the Curb Your Enthusiasm marathon is about to enter season 6 which means it’s Leon time so there is no way I’m watching this garbage GF.

Hey the cricket is **** too! What's the score in the football, Ricardo came 3rd in the GP.

Do you lot here remember the 12th Man episode where when drooling and losing the plot over his fellow Victorian Merv Hughes, Bill Lawry said "I love him, I want to boof him, get him up here"?

Cue the Nein commentary team over the "Big 3"......and its been on since the Sunday Football Show :sick:
I'm at the stage now where to get through it i just keep telling myself that every game they play is 1 game closer to them all retiring and then it can all stop.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8