The Seven Have Agreed to Wear Pride Jersey Next Year (maybe?)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Honestly I wouldn’t believe anything the Mole says , he’s struggling for relevance in todays dog eat dog media world so feels the need to “ massage things “ to create click bait on his articles.

I do think it’s fair to suggest that some of the 17 would be dead set dirty on the magnificent 7 ( 10) but they are professional sportsmen so they’ll get over it

I really appreciate this @Ron E. Gibbs, which puts the current situation in a clearer perspective. Having read "the mole" article and others about how fractured our team is, this has now allayed my fears and given me optimism. I'm much more inclined to believe Foran's quoted comments than supposedly those of an unnamed player.

Of course we won't really know how unified the team is till Friday, but it's reassuring to read this with Foran's comments and we live in hope...

As for your last sentence Ron, spot on!
Reading a Fox Sports news grab early this week, and started by saying Manly players had been sending angry text messages to each other, and players not wanting to play with certain players etc etc. Not once did the article supply who said this or that, and the jurno continues on with the rant, only to find out this is what he's learnt...oh wow !!..oh my gosh !!

You make a jersey with the added difference being the predominant colours of Pepsi Max you can’t then say that the club is promoting inclusivity of every brand of Cola on the market.

You show any person who knows zilch about the game or the jersey controversy what they think the jersey is promoting and 95% will say it is a gay pride jersey and zero to do with anything else.

It is deceptive behaviour clear and simple which should never be supported, on that stance alone is enough for me to not wear the jersey.

If the perception is one thing but the Marketing department something else the players are right to call it out to retain control in a “general” sense what they are being associated with.

I’d rather take the word of a legend in Foran than an anonymous player who is too much of a bitch that they have to gossip to the mole and not have their name thrown around. But that is of course if there even is such a player, for all we know it wouldn’t be the first time the mole has made up a story to sell some hype…
We'll know on Friday night who's BSing.

On the contrary that is exactly what you and Chuckee are doing. Not merely suppporting those players who demand the right to discriminate against 'a group in our society' (gays) - you actually support the ridicule and abuse of anyone who thinks this attitude is harmful and needs to be discussed.
You oppose discussion and like the idea that those supporting the need for serious discussion are narow-minded peanuts who'd fit in better in North Korea.

Twist it any way you like, it's there for all to see.
Giddy up!

Reading a Fox Sports news grab early this week, and started by saying Manly players had been sending angry text messages to each other, and players not wanting to play with certain players etc etc. Not once did the article supply who said this or that, and the jurno continues on with the rant, only to find out this is what he's learnt...oh wow !!..oh my gosh !!
The Press Perspective .....

The Press Vultures v The Manly Sea eagles unity story

Our Coach and captain and leader of our team had come out and stated Soditilarity amongst the Sea eagles players respecting each others right of views and have included all players that are available in our line up to play this week in our indiscriminative Maroon and white Jersey

The Vultures have clearly lost the first round of this unity story and when the Sea eagles win round 20 against the EEls with a spirited victory and consolidate their unity . The Vultures will once again be proven to be the Press Propaganda Headline Parasites that Prostitute the Game for their own sellfish bread and butter cause

I know Marty is a player who is very, very unhappy with the “7”.

I don’t know how much there is to the anonymous story but I know Marty is pissed at them.
IF you believe the mole (big if) I reckon that opinion comes from an older hard head forward (jake DCE, Frog, and Foz have all been in media) so I reckon Marty, Keppie ( not old I know) or Davey are the Mole feeder.

IF you believe the mole (big if) I reckon that opinion comes from an older hard head forward (jake DCE, Frog, and Foz have all been in media) so I reckon Marty, Keppie ( not old I know) or Davey are the Mole feeder.
My guesses were Jake (that time we heard him on the sideline), Marty (because he's such a straight up kinda guy). and, strangely enough, Reubs (because he takes every aspect of his game so seriously and is always trying to win). Could be off the mark, might have been no one.

My guesses were Jake (that time we heard him on the sideline), Marty (because he's such a straight up kinda guy). and, strangely enough, Reubs (because he takes every aspect of his game so seriously and is always trying to win). Could be off the mark, might have been no one.
I reckon it is someone who needs extra coin so Reuben or Keppie who both modelled the jerseys might be your answer. Jake is too “nice” unless it’s before he had his coffee chats with the 10. I am starting to think it’s BS and I don’t mean Snake.

Remember the Mole needs clicks , and lots of them to keep an income.

If I was one of the players left to carry the load and felt our season was flushed down the toilet I’d would be very be angry. These guys work hard all off season and they want to win. The expectation that the squad is unified is extremely optimistic and IMO dreamland stuff. I’ll be watching with interest on Friday but I am not optimistic. I still suspect the team were not unified before this issue.

Lol take his comments out of context eh.
Jake was very respectful to his teammates and is keen to get on with the footy with them. Take a leaf out of his book.
You’re still not onboard with the rest of the team?
Oh darl, I was having a bit of a laugh at Jake and the way he can talk himself in circles even when he's trying to say the right thing. I adore the bloke, unlike you who I'm afraid I'm going to have to block now. Bye.

I know Marty is a player who is very, very unhappy with the “7”.

I don’t know how much there is to the anonymous story but I know Marty is pissed at them.
Martys also pissed me off with how many times hes , knocked on , or tried to push a pass that was not on , so many times throughout the year that led to the opposition scoring tries 3 or 4 plays later

Honestly I wouldn’t believe anything the Mole says , he’s struggling for relevance in todays dog eat dog media world so feels the need to “ massage things “ to create click bait on his articles.

I do think it’s fair to suggest that some of the 17 would be dead set dirty on the magnificent 7 ( 10) but they are professional sportsmen so they’ll get over it
I reckon it is someone who needs extra coin so Reuben or Keppie who both modelled the jerseys might be your answer. Jake is too “nice” unless it’s before he had his coffee chats with the 10. I am starting to think it’s BS and I don’t mean Snake.
The fact that Marty asked for an immediate release tells me that he's the prime suspect here

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8