The Seven Have Agreed to Wear Pride Jersey Next Year (maybe?)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If I was one of the players left to carry the load and felt our season was flushed down the toilet I’d would be very be angry. These guys work hard all off season and they want to win. The expectation that the squad is unified is extremely optimistic and IMO dreamland stuff. I’ll be watching with interest on Friday but I am not optimistic. I still suspect the team were not unified before this issue.

Well that rules out Marty ... he cared so ****ing little about our season and his team-mates to request an immediate transfer when we are in a desperate fight to make the finals .... JUST 3 weeks before the finals ....

Well that rules out Marty ... he cared so ****ing little about our season and his team-mates to request an immediate transfer when we are in a desperate fight to make the finals .... JUST 3 weeks before the finals ....

Finding it hard to count on one hand? 3 weeks till finals LOLOLOL

No excuses if we don't win this one. Parra are ready to fall again after their legged up win over the pennies. I expect the team to galvanise over this but boy, if Manly throw in a shocker , then I expect the crowd will be giving it to them in spades.

No ... but unlike you, counting on one hand isn't considered a skill in my family...

Sounds like being able to count period isn't when you don't know the difference between 3 and 6.

Perhaps you should start yet another pointless thread - 3 weeks to go before the semis 🤣🤣

My guesses were Jake (that time we heard him on the sideline), Marty (because he's such a straight up kinda guy). and, strangely enough, Reubs (because he takes every aspect of his game so seriously and is always trying to win). Could be off the mark, might have been no one.
What did you hear Jake saying on the sideline?

What did you hear Jake saying on the sideline?
It was when he came off early in either the Storm or Cowboys game when he didn't know there was a microphone nearby. Our blokes let in a try and it was something along the lines of 'what are those farking c's doing out there?' Not a direct quote but definitely similar. It was all passion from a bloke who'd been giving his all.Someone else might know exactly.

Last edited:
Kerry Packer: I want you all wearing Pink. No reason, I just do. Any problems?
Viv Richards: Nah Mon. All good Mr Packer.
Yes exactly. Imagine the Boycott 10 telling Arthurson they wouldn't wear the jersey. I can tell you now... they would have all been shipped out the next day and 10 new players replacing them within the week. No way Arko would have put up with that nonsense.

Oh darl, I was having a bit of a laugh at Jake and the way he can talk himself in circles even when he's trying to say the right thing. I adore the bloke, unlike you who I'm afraid I'm going to have to block now. Bye.
I blocked him when he first sprouted off about the Boycott 10 and all of the loonie lefties, peanut heads etc who dared to disagree with him. Quite a crowd got blocked last week lol.

It was when he came off early in either the Storm or Cowboys game when he didn't know there was a microphone nearby. Our blokes let in a try and it was something along the lines of 'what are those farking c's doing out there?' Not a direct quote but definitely similar. It was all passion from a bloke who'd been giving his all.Someone else might know exactly.
Yeah he wasn't happy about being hooked that's for sure

NICE guy !!!
Hot Rod Guitar GIF by Dayglow

This thread feathered friends must once and for all be put to bed
By this very Resounding quote by the Resolute Winston Churhill

WHEN THERE IS NO ENEMY WITHIN
THE ENEMIES OUTSIDE CANNOT HURT YOU !
End Quote

So....
Fck the Press !!!
Fck the Parramata eels !!!
Let us Proudly Embrace and stand united in our incomparable and indiscriminative Passionate Marron and White colours and Live up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark of Excellence
and excel our way into the finals and beyond !!!
See the source image

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4