The reality of it all.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
This is cons of private ownership.
The positives was it kept the club alive when max first bought in to the club. Sadly this gronk who owns the club now has zero
feel for the game or the fans.

He doesn't pay the bills anymore the NRL
does thru the massive grant but sadly manly is his toy.

So as fans there's not much we can do to change or stop some of the madeness of this owner.

Just some facts
Penn sport couldn't work with Surfside Pty Ltd (Delmege)
Penn sport couldn't work with Quantum Energy as co owners
Under Penn Sport manly majority ownership manly ar on the 4th coach in 8 years compared to the fact that between 1983 and 2014 manly had 5 coaches.
Since Penn sport took majority ownership in 2014 the club has had 8 Chief Executive Officers

In my opinion Penn Sport isn't fit to hold an NRL license.

The only thing we can do is not give our hard earn money to the club.

What does that mean......
Don't by memberships to the NRL Club
Don't go to home games
don't buy official merch

Support the team and players on TV
Where possible go to Away games

Why should this clown who couldn't organise a ---- in a -------- get our hard earned.

This is about a lot more than des hasler being sacked it's about the last 8 years of incompetence from our once great clubs back office.

Apparently we have a premiership calibre squad such a shame we have a wooden spoon back office and owner

The positives was it kept the club alive when max first bought in to the club. Sadly this gronk who owns the club now has zero

So as fans there's not much we can do to change or stop some of the madeness of this owner.

Just some facts
Under Penn Sport manly majority ownership manly ar on the 4th coach in 8 years compared to the fact that between 1983 and 2014 manly had 5 coaches.
Since Penn sport took majority ownership in 2014 the club has had 8 Chief Executive Officers

Don't go to home games
don't buy official merch

Why should this clown who couldn't organise a ---- in a -------- get our hard earned.

This is about a lot more than des hasler being sacked it's about the last 8 years of incompetence from our once great clubs back office.

Apparently we have a premiership calibre squad such a shame we have a wooden spoon back office and owner

Yes, Penn is a **** ... it's not a secret ..

Haven't you gone to Redcliff yet ??

I have today told the club to pause my auto renewal. Doesn't mean I won't rejoin, but the slimeball ain't getting my cash in November. It's the only way I can be heard as a member of this sh1t company.
If I renew my membership it's probably going to be a Flexi membership since that's cheap. No longer will I pay decent money for my membership.

Ok guys. He it is a bit more clearly.

It's time for The NRL to investigate the corperate governance of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.

Just some facts
Since Penn Sport bought in to MWSE PTY LTD in 2006

Penn Sport
Penn sport couldn't work along side co owners Surfside Pty Ltd (Delmege Family)

Penn sport couldn't work along side co owners Quantum Energy (who bought Surfside from Max Delmege)

Penn sport couldn't work along side minority co owners Manly Warringah District Rugby League Football Club

Since become majority owners and buying Quantum out in 2014 (The last 8 years)

MWSE Pty Ltd has churned through 8 Chief Executive Officers.

MWSE Pty Ltd have now have churned through 4 Coaches (Seibold being no 4) with 3 of those coaches either being sacked or put on gardening leave.

To put in context
Between 1983 and 2014 (31 years)
The manly club had only 6 changes of coach and 9 changes of CEO's.

That sort of staff turnover in such a short time in the two most significant roles would point to some serious cultural and leadership problems within the organization.

Peter V'landys and Andrew Abdo need to ask some serious questions to determined if Penn Sport and there "Remote working" Chairman are fit to hold an NRL license.

As a lifelong fan and former member I have some serious doubts

Ok guys. He it is a bit more clearly.

It's time for The NRL to investigate the corperate governance of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.

Just some facts
Since Penn Sport bought in to MWSE PTY LTD in 2006

Penn Sport
Penn sport couldn't work along side co owners Surfside Pty Ltd (Delmege Family)

Penn sport couldn't work along side co owners Quantum Energy (who bought Surfside from Max Delmege)

Penn sport couldn't work along side minority co owners Manly Warringah District Rugby League Football Club

Since become majority owners and buying Quantum out in 2014 (The last 8 years)

MWSE Pty Ltd has churned through 8 Chief Executive Officers.

MWSE Pty Ltd have now have churned through 4 Coaches (Seibold being no 4) with 3 of those coaches either being sacked or put on gardening leave.

To put in context
Between 1983 and 2014 (31 years)
The manly club had only 6 changes of coach and 9 changes of CEO's.

That sort of staff turnover in such a short time in the two most significant roles would point to some serious cultural and leadership problems within the organization.

Peter V'landys and Andrew Abdo need to ask some serious questions to determined if Penn Sport and there "Remote working" Chairman are fit to hold an NRL license.

As a lifelong fan and former member I have some serious doubts

Mate .. stop dribbling ... you have no idea what corporate governance even is ...

Last edited:
Asking the NRL to investigate is asking for more trouble, and what makes you think they are competent to work it out anyway? If they were to intervene it would almost certainly be to our detriment.
Better off concentrating on persuading any of our billionaire mates (I'm sure we all have one or two) to buy out the Penns.
(or working on a community buy back via the Football club. to get back majority ownership) :)

Indeed. Don't get all the doom and gloom. Des record with us in this second stint was just moderate for me given a pretty good roster. Don't get all the hand wringing about his departure. My best guess is with Des in 2023 we'd be a fringe 8 side again next year most likely. The Schuster's and Weekes of the world would still be second fiddle behind Des's old favorites.

Des coached 2022 like a guy hell bent on flopping into 6th and earning another contract extension.

I'm actually excited we're moving on and seeing where it all ends up. Des had run his course.

I'm a member and I'll be staying and won't be throwing the toys out just cause Des is gone.

Just some facts

Don't go to home games
don't buy official merch

Just for you Cam

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4