The reality of it all.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He has done precious little himself and without daddie's money and basis how he has run the Sea Eagles into the ground, would be lucky to be in a factory putting lids on pickle jars .

Hey, just you bloody well leave pickles out of this ... I like pickles ...

Out of interest why? I am no fan of Penn but I believe the club is much bigger than him or any person for that matter. The club will endure Penn imo. The club will be around a lot longer than Penn.
Sorry mate but pig Penn will destroy the club unless he sells to owners who actually care! Tell me what Penn has achieved since his takeover? 3 coaches sacked…. 2 of whom are club legends, numerous CEOs have come & gone, membership is not what it used to be, refuses to outlay money in any capacity to assist the coaching department, slope shoulders any controversy onto the coach then the blame game starts with the inevitable sacking of anyone but himself. The man is a pig as are the rest of his cohorts!!

Sorry mate but pig Penn will destroy the club unless he sells to owners who actually care! Tell me what Penn has achieved since his takeover? 3 coaches sacked…. 2 of whom are club legends, numerous CEOs have come & gone, membership is not what it used to be, refuses to outlay money in any capacity to assist the coaching department, slope shoulders any controversy onto the coach then the blame game starts with the inevitable sacking of anyone but himself. The man is a pig as are the rest of his cohorts!!
Don’t be sorry for expressing your view mate. I don’t think Penn is great either but to answer your question the brookvale upgrade and the centre of excellence come to mind… I guess where we disagree is that I don’t think Penn will destroy the club. Do I think he is the right owner? definitely not!

Don’t be sorry for expressing your view mate. I don’t think Penn is great either but to answer your question the brookvale upgrade and the centre of excellence come to mind… I guess where we disagree is that I don’t think Penn will destroy the club. Do I think he is the right owner? definitely not!
I think Mr Penn can Become the right owner

As we all can become a better version of our selves

But if you cut through all the mess, you're both coming from exactly the same place. Super passionate. Super loyal. Bitterly disappointed. People say things they don't mean in those scenarios.

I don't doubt, even if Des WAS extended, that you'd be right there with the rest of us next season riding the highs and lows. We all may get frustrated, elated, whatever, but we all are married to this club, whether we like it or not.

Cameron is a bloody good fella. So are you. Let's try and show some empathy, and think to ourselves, WHY did someone say XYZ? I'll tell ya why mate - complete love for the club .
Let him say what he wants Ryan I've blocked him. He no longer exists on this forum for me

All good mate…..remember the $30m for the COE was a government grant not Penn. The Brookvale upgrades were zero to do with Penn also. Let’s hope the club can recover from this drama & we get back to the Manly of old.

All good mate…..remember the $30m for the COE was a government grant not Penn. The Brookvale upgrades were zero to do with Penn also. Let’s hope the club can recover from this drama & we get back to the Manly of old.
Agree onwards and upwards I hope the club apparently chipped in 600k. For the club obtaining government funding would not have been easy.

I think Mr Penn can Become the right owner

As we all can become a better version of our selves
I do apologise, @BOZO but a comment like that will "bring up" my inner bogan every time. My only excuse is that my better self was sabotaged momentarily by my gag reflex—Mea culpa.
i just threw up in my mouth a little bit GIF by chuber channel

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4