The reality of it all.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Asking the NRL to investigate is asking for more trouble, and what makes you think they are competent to work it out anyway? If they were to intervene it would almost certainly be to our detriment.
Better off concentrating on persuading any of our billionaire mates (I'm sure we all have one or two) to buy out the Penns.
(or working on a community buy back via the Football club. to get back majority ownership) :)
A community buy-back via the football club is an interesting idea, but it wouldn’t necessarily deliver a better outcome. i suspect a more likely outcome would be increased politics at the football club as different people and factions jockey for power. There are lots of egos when it comes to professional sport body boards, that’s for sure.

Now what we need is a competent, benevolent dictator!

Don't by memberships to the NRL Club
Don't go to home games
don't buy official merch
Every club and every family has people that we do not like
But that does not mean we walk away and we turn our back from our proud family history
We maintain our strong character and proudly stand firm and exemplify what we stand for

We do not go to games to watch Mr Penn run out on to the field
We go to games to cheer for our Superstars like Turbo and Koula and Haumole

We buy Manly Sea eagle Merchandise to proudly stand out from the eels and rabbitts
We want to stand out and stand for something !
Not sit on the fence and suck our thumbs

We proudly renew or become club members because we love our club and no one is bigger than our club not even Mr Penn

Walking away is not the Manly Way !
Even Mr Penn knows this

Looking forward to cheering a Fit Tom Turbo on to the field in 2023
Nothing more exciting than seeing Koula score a scintillating try
The only way to come alive is watching Manly win Live

See the source image

Been watching that "Welcome to Wrexham" where Ryan Reynolds and his mate bought that **** soccer team, ahhhh if only we could land someone like that.

But that does not mean we walk away and we turn our back from our proud family history
We maintain our strong character and proudly stand firm and exemplify what we stand for

We buy Manly Sea eagle Merchandise to proudly stand out from the eels and rabbitts

We proudly renew or become club members because we love our club and no one is bigger than our club not even Mr Penn

Even Mr Penn knows this

See the source image

Lol Turbo with a "Manly Forever" scarf, hope he hasn't got it tattooed.

Even Mr Penn knows this

See the source image
What "club" are you referring to @BOZO. YOur membership does not go to a club...Its a Pty Ltd company. They even have their own Life Time membership ....for some.

For me there is change and how it is managed.

Plenty on here wanted change - the way it has been managed is an absolute embarrassment. That is down to the owners of the club no one else
I understand what you are saying about change management

Lets hope the final process of this change and the one that matters most

and that is we get a premiership winning out come

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
A community buy-back via the football club is an interesting idea, but it wouldn’t necessarily deliver a better outcome. i suspect a more likely outcome would be increased politics at the football club as different people and factions jockey for power. There are lots of egos when it comes to professional sport body boards, that’s for sure.

Now what we need is a competent, benevolent dictator!
The plan has always been to buy back shares from Penn and co. Haven’t heard of any buybacks recently.

At one point the Pennsylvanians were minority shareholders, due to a FC buyback (which apparently caught Penn by surprise) until Penn Sr/Jr bought out the other joint owner.

What "club" are you referring to @BOZO. YOur membership does not go to a club...Its a Pty Ltd company. They even have their own Life Time membership ....for some.
The Pty Ltd company is part of the club
Our club is stronger with a strong supportive fan base
and Passionate Manly supporters will always be part of this

I am not sitting on the fence and get splinters on my arse
I am going to games and watch my club because I am a member and the club belongs to me as well

The Pty Ltd company is part of the club
Our club is stronger with a strong supportive fan base
and Passionate Manly supporters will always be part of this

I am not sitting on the fence and get splinters on my arse
I am going to games and watch my club because I am a member and the club belongs to me as well
We won’t have a club if it’s decline under Pig Penn continues!!!

Webster nails it.
Penn is a part time chairman. Show pony and imposter who is out of his depth.

I have lots of other names for Penncildick. None of them positive. He is the worst thing that has happened to MWSE since it's inception.
That includes the Northern Eagles abomination.
**** the Penns and all their puppets.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10