The real problem with Manly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Eagle of London please... where am i wrong here? Did we watch different games? Get your head out of dces anus... no wonder his neck is sooo long your living there rent free
Majority of his kicks were fine. the bloke cant do everything but you just dont understand that...have fun with your DCe bashing. go forward and prosper super kicker.

Haha, bloody hell Biff. I like your posts, and I agree with most but I cannot take your seriously with that pic of DCE. Come on, you know you go too far with DCE and deep down he is really your fav player, even more than Foz
Haha then why attack me? Call me a drop kick this that.. did i return with such vitriol? No just a simple joke that won your heart :)

And yes dce is one of my favourite players to watch thats why i noticed from the start of the year he was off.. outplayed by walker as i mentioned on here numerous times. And today he was very bad.. poor decisions at crucial times he just has no footy smarts.. maybe because his time is cut down but even earlier in the season walker was more involved in the set plays and he was building nicely. I noticed dce wouldn't touch the ball some sets even on their try line... then turbo and walker got injured and dce was exposed, badly. No fainu no turbo no walker i get it he is surrounded by duds but he still has to produce. Those kicks tonight... wtf was that kick to Munster all about we are behind and he produces that? Why what was going through his head? He frustrates the shiit out of me then earlier before that kick on the last the boys are running through for a kick and he passes instead hitting the ground behind them all.... :banghead:

All this talk of moving on crap players but unless they are on big money we aren't realistically signing anyone that's gonna make a difference.

JAC is gonna get a huge deal from the bunnies or roosters because of course he is.

Letting Api leave was terrible business.

I hate to say it but if Marty is on close to 800K or whatever is reported then he has got to be let go so we can sign some depth. We can't have three props eating 2.5m of our cap. And yes Jake is basically a prop.
So

Marty 800K
Jake 900K
AFB 600K
Paseka 400K

So around 2.7 Mil just there.

DCE 1.3
Turbo 1.1
Walker 400k

5.5 Mil on 7 players

How do the other 23 fit in on 3.8 mil

I'm guessing Sironen, Thompson, Fainu, Suli and Jorge are on way more than minimum.

If I have the numbers wrong I apologise.
I'm just going by what I've read on here or fox sports.

Fair enough. Who you bringing in at 5/8, hooker and as two outside backs?
Starling
Foran
Katoa
Saab
Sell all the dead wood to make it happen.
Elliott, Levi, Waddell, Thommo goooone and I'm sure there would be takers for Gosiewski and Parker etc
Offer Jorge a job as water boy, I feel the boys like him but he's just not up to standard

Haha then why attack me? Call me a drop kick this that.. did i return with such vitriol? No just a simple joke that won your heart :)

And yes dce is one of my favourite players to watch thats why i noticed from the start of the year he was off.. outplayed by walker as i mentioned on here numerous times. And today he was very bad.. poor decisions at crucial times he just has no footy smarts.. maybe because his time is cut down but even earlier in the season walker was more involved in the set plays and he was building nicely. I noticed dce wouldn't touch the ball some sets even on their try line... then turbo and walker got injured and dce was exposed, badly. No fainu no turbo no walker i get it he is surrounded by duds but he still has to produce. Those kicks tonight... wtf was that kick to Munster all about we are behind and he produces that? Why what was going through his head? He frustrates the shiit out of me then earlier before that kick on the last the boys are running through for a kick and he passes instead hitting the ground behind them all.... :banghead:
To be honest, most of those hail Mary plays have been happening in the last 10 mins of games when we are down by 30-40 points because everything else he has try to do has been butchered by inept backline.

Most kicks today and passing to outside backs was very good. Great kick to Parker who passes to Jake for a certain try, Cust knocks on. Kicks another bomb right on their goal line, Melbourne knock on get the ball back, spread to Parker who drops over the line. I can see towards the end he runs out of options. We were attacking and bloody Levi went himself 3 times then gave a pass last minute to DCE who rushed a cut out which hit the grass, although still almost worked when paeska picked it up. I'm with you and think Foran would be a great buy, we need two genuine halves that can provide attacking plays and kicks. Cust ain't the answer, walker is needed in the backline. Also very worried Faniu won't be back anytime soon, he is sorely missed

Starling
Foran
Katoa
Saab
Sell all the dead wood to make it happen.
Elliott, Levi, Waddell, Thommo goooone and I'm sure there would be takers for Gosiewski and Parker etc
Offer Jorge a job as water boy, I feel the boys like him but he's just not up to standard
I think starlimg just extended with the raiders. Would of been good. Would be happy with any of them

So

Marty 800K
Jake 900K
AFB 600K
Paseka 400K

DCE 1.3
Turbo 1.1
Walker 400k

5.5 Mil on 7 players

I'm guessing Sironen, Thompson, Fainu, Suli and Jorge are on way more than minimum.

Sironrn and thompson reportedly on 400k as well. Suli 600k next year

To be honest, most of those hail Mary plays have been happening in the last 10 mins of games when we are down by 30-40 points because everything else he has try to do has been butchered by inept backline.

Most kicks today and passing to outside backs was very good. Great kick to Parker who passes to Jake for a certain try, Cust knocks on. Kicks another bomb right on their goal line, Melbourne knock on get the ball back, spread to Parker who drops over the line. I can see towards the end he runs out of options. We were attacking and bloody Levi went himself 3 times then gave a pass last minute to DCE who rushed a cut out which hit the grass, although still almost worked when paeska picked it up. I'm with you and think Foran would be a great buy, we need two genuine halves that can provide attacking plays and kicks. Cust ain't the answer, walker is needed in the backline. Also very worried Faniu won't be back anytime soon, he is sorely missed
Levi has a low footy IQ he is a big part of our problem, he often goes the wrong way and takes the wrong option.

Sironrn and thompson reportedly on 400k as well. Suli 600k next year
So now we are 6.9 mil for 10 players.
It's makes squeezing the remaining 20 in on 2.4mil near impossible. If anyone wonders why we have reserve grade players that wouldn't get a run in another squad it's because we have 20 on minimum and 10 cleaning up.

So

Marty 800K
Jake 900K
AFB 600K
Paseka 400K

DCE 1.3
Turbo 1.1
Walker 400k

5.5 Mil on 7 players

I dont think marty is on 800k either.. i think the final year of his last contract was 800k cause it was backended. If I was to guess I reckon he is around that 600k mark

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6