The real problem with Manly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At least Metcalfe has a passing game. Funa is a straight up centre and a damn good one. We created a few 3 on 2 plays and Funa ran himself. Funa did save a couple tries and I want him in my backline everyday BUT for team balance we need a ball playing Fullback option.
I don't think Metcalf is a ball player as such,I think he is more a darter and runner like Barba,Funa did get a quick pass away to Jorge who dropped it cold in a one on one situation.
It is harder to come from the back and be a ball player than a half parked in the line,we have seen Milford make it look real hard and get dropped because he had no positional awareness.It has taken Tommy and Dufty years to learn how to ball play well from the back.
I don't think creating opportunities was our problem...Garrick fumbled it over the line,Cust fumbled a pass in the middle from Parker and Parker dropped it over the line when he moved to the right wing,all were certain tries.
The deficiencies in Metcalfs game would make me concerned.
I would have Funa at the back,Hoppa and Miski on the wings,Parker and Harper in the centres with Schuster and DCE at half.I think Cust is playing injured and would probably have him on the bench and start Croker at 9.

Oh here he is again. Blah blah blah DCE Blah blah Blah ****e Blah blah blah DCE....... Oh and i bet you couldn't put in a better kick than Dce because after 38 seconds you would be blowing so hard they would need the oxygen out for you.... amazing the confidence you have from the sofa mate...
You are the bloke who records games and then doesn't watch the half because we had 36 put on us right? Just checking because you are full of hot air and claim to know something about the game. You certainly don't watch let alone bleed out like the die-hards, so perhaps you are better off packing up your keyboard and going for a whinge over a pint in the old dart.

You are the bloke who records games and then doesn't watch the half because we had 36 put on us right? Just checking because you are full of hot air and claim to know something about the game. You certainly don't watch let alone bleed out like the die-hards, so perhaps you are better off packing up your keyboard and going for a whinge over a pint in the old dart.
Probably cant afford a pint.. keeps losing all his money betting on Manly

DCE escapes criticism? FMD...
Ok bad choice of words.. is defended of criticism and all blame of poor games he plays are deflected onto other players. Its becaise of other players for he didn't have a good game.. this n that.. thats the point I'm trying to make in all of this

Ok bad choice of words.. is defended of criticism and all blame of poor games he plays are deflected onto other players. Its becaise of other players for he didn't have a good game.. this n that.. thats the point I'm trying to make in all of this
Fair enough.

Every player does need to Be held accountable. Your right. But dce is the only person who escapes it from people on here. People like you make every excuse under the sun as to eby he shouldn't be accountable for results. Halfbacks wear losses, wear the performance of thr team, and are paid to lead the team in sense, especially the captain. So anything else is rubbish.Your best players indeed carry teams, carry teams to victory, carry players not as talented. Otherwise they'd be payed the same as everyone else. Again, I'm not bashing dce for his performanve, I think he is a decent player, it was actually your post that triggered thr response. Because its always everyone else's fault in your eyes
I'm not saying he doesn't not deserve to cop it, at the start of the year he was avg, very avg. But I don't bag him out every week with the same dribble. I think he could improve but also he has some players around him having shockers this year plus we are missing some key players to add to it. If DCE plays crap then I got no problem with people having a dig, especially if players around him were doing their job, what I don't like is posts that point the entire blame on him, every week, when he has just about been our best player this year, in a team playing pretty avg.

I'm not saying he doesn't not deserve to cop it, at the start of the year he was avg, very avg. But I don't bag him out every week with the same dribble. I think he could improve but also he has some players around him having shockers this year plus we are missing some key players to add to it. If DCE plays crap then I got no problem with people having a dig, especially if players around him were doing their job, what I don't like is posts that point the entire blame on him, every week, when he has just about been our best player this year, in a team playing pretty avg.
I dont have a dig at him every week. I'm not even having a dig at him now.. only when I think its warranted. He is a quality player when he is on.. its just a **** situation that he is on wat he is on.. money wise. It hurts us. And I think alot of people are frustrated by hat also. Again nkt his fault.. but he signed it lol

Oh here he is again. Blah blah blah DCE Blah blah Blah ****e Blah blah blah DCE....... Oh and i bet you couldn't put in a better kick than Dce because after 38 seconds you would be blowing so hard they would need the oxygen out for you.... amazing the confidence you have from the sofa mate...
Haven’t seen a million dollar a year performance this year Have you mate?

100% we are way too SLOW. Storm showed us today that speed is so crucial. We need a clean out and Parker and Taufua are top of the list with Elliott, Levi, Waddell and Thommo. We need a starting 9 and a starting 5/8 for our spine and we need 2 strike outside backs and a quality utility.
Metcalfe to Fullback next week, Funa to centre, Hoppa to wing
Fair enough. Who you bringing in at 5/8, hooker and as two outside backs?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8