The real problem with Manly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Need to throw money at Addo-Carr or Johnstone as they can cover any position in the back and have speed. We relied too much on Turbo and when he went down we didn’t have any option of speed. Unfortunately Hoppa hasn’t played reserve grade this year and it showed in his first game that he was slow hence probably why Dessie didn’t play him but he finally had no options. It’s now time to blood new players to test them for first grade like Maguire has said he do from next week at the Tigers.

Ale Berry Devans is the problem.. he has forgotten how to play the game. He cant put up a decent kick to save his life, he is lost on the last and cannot get a repeat set. That last play summed him up perfectly kicks to Munster on the full a nothing hopeless kick I swear i can put in a better kick and they score off that kick immediately! :( i wait all week to watch this has been do NOTHING! 5 losses in a row and tigers will smoke us next week. They can score we cannot.. just a lucky forward strolling through. Thats on dce he cannot create and dont get me started on cust and levi... fmd we suck ass!

• 👍
Reactions: Kez
Parker, Garrick, Jorge are SO FAR behind Melbourne and Easts third string replacements it ain’t it funny. If people fail to see this fact, then meh! Farkin corrupt as.

Funa’s a goodun Cue the farkin weak sooks.
100% we are way too SLOW. Storm showed us today that speed is so crucial. We need a clean out and Parker and Taufua are top of the list with Elliott, Levi, Waddell and Thommo. We need a starting 9 and a starting 5/8 for our spine and we need 2 strike outside backs and a quality utility.
Metcalfe to Fullback next week, Funa to centre, Hoppa to wing

Ale Berry Devans is the problem.. he has forgotten how to play the game. He cant put up a decent kick to save his life, he is lost on the last and cannot get a repeat set. That last play summed him up perfectly kicks to Munster on the full a nothing hopeless kick I swear i can put in a better kick and they score off that kick immediately! :( i wait all week to watch this has been do NOTHING! 5 losses in a row and tigers will smoke us next week. They can score we cannot.. just a lucky forward strolling through. Thats on dce he cannot create and dont get me started on cust and levi... fmd we suck ass!
Oh here he is again. Blah blah blah DCE Blah blah Blah ****e Blah blah blah DCE....... Oh and i bet you couldn't put in a better kick than Dce because after 38 seconds you would be blowing so hard they would need the oxygen out for you.... amazing the confidence you have from the sofa mate...

Need to throw money at Addo-Carr or Johnstone as they can cover any position in the back and have speed. We relied too much on Turbo and when he went down we didn’t have any option of speed. Unfortunately Hoppa hasn’t played reserve grade this year and it showed in his first game that he was slow hence probably why Dessie didn’t play him but he finally had no options. It’s now time to blood new players to test them for first grade like Maguire has said he do from next week at the Tigers.
Wake up! We can’t afford these kind of players. But the Roosters, Storm and Bunnies can. Latrell came out this week to begin the Addo Carr to Bunnies rhetoric. Stop and consider the players missing from their backline and ask yourself how is this even a conversation.

100% we are way too SLOW. Storm showed us today that speed is so crucial. We need a clean out and Parker and Taufua are top of the list with Elliott, Levi, Waddell and Thommo. We need a starting 9 and a starting 5/8 for our spine and we need 2 strike outside backs and a quality utility.
we had a starting 9 and he ****ed it all up.... no one else just him... stupid...

I think Parker is a decent enough player in the centres. He’s got good hands and try very hard. Makes the % plays but is no match winner.

The others can be moved on. I think we do need to unearth a few young guns in order to get the balance right in the backline.

Obviously DCE, Turbo and Walker are the stars of the show but when they are missing missing we are always going to struggle.

Throw in the missing Fainu and we have missed 3/4 of our spine for most of the season.

We need a few good club men to make up that backline but if they are required to win games they are not your answer.

Oh here he is again. Blah blah blah DCE Blah blah Blah ****e Blah blah blah DCE....... Oh and i bet you couldn't put in a better kick than Dce because after 38 seconds you would be blowing so hard they would need the oxygen out for you.... amazing the confidence you have from the sofa mate...
Ah yes Fleagle from london thanks for the input always great to read your posts. :) i was joking dce is the best man that kick to Munster was obviously planned thats why it went straight to him. That pass on the last to that blade of grass was so precise i almost blew my load! Great captains knock yet again. Won 5 in a row dally m medal coming up for Ale Berry Devans no one even close to him.

I reckon Parker goes alright, not sure why he keeps getting so much hate.

Lets wait until the $900k annual penalty isnt affecting our ability to sign depth before we throw the baby out with the bath water.

I feel we've forgotten very quickly that we're still being punished for cap breaches. Depth is heavily affected and its showing.

20200824_180730.jpg
this guy is our problem..

Lost on the last
No repeat sets
No linebreaks
No linebreak assists
No trys
No try assists
No combinations whatsoever with anyone
Can't read the game bombed many opportunities with poor options
Perfect kick to Munster leading to an instant try.

Ah yes Fleagle from london thanks for the input always great to read your posts. :) i was joking dce is the best man that kick to Munster was obviously planned thats why it went straight to him. That pass on the last to that blade of grass was so precise i almost blew my load! Great captains knock yet again. Won 5 in a row dally m medal coming up for Ale Berry Devans no one even close to him.
At least I try to give input Biffy. You just ****ing moan and bitch all day long. so Predictable that you go after DCE right away. Any thoughts on Cust today? Objectively i would say DCE outplayed cust 100% but noooooo. Its right after DCE time yeah.....

At least I try to give input Biffy. You just ****ing moan and bitch all day long. so Predictable that you go after DCE right away. Any thoughts on Cust today? Objectively i would say DCE outplayed cust 100% but noooooo. Its right after DCE time yeah.....
Wrong i have posted my opinion on cust go read the game day thread. Also i want foran at the club which means i have no confidence in cust. Today was another reason why... i have lots of input but i gave up in these humps after the Warriors game. 5 losses truly diabolical... and tigers will smash us next week. We will be lucky to win another game seriously.

View attachment 15292this guy is our problem..

Lost on the last
No repeat sets
No linebreaks
No linebreak assists
No trys
No try assists
No combinations whatsoever with anyone
Can't read the game bombed many opportunities with poor options
Perfect kick to Munster leading to an instant try.
@Eagle of London please... where am i wrong here? Did we watch different games? Get your head out of dces anus... no wonder his neck is sooo long your living there rent free

I reckon Parker goes alright, not sure why he keeps getting so much hate.

Lets wait until the $900k annual penalty isnt affecting our ability to sign depth before we throw the baby out with the bath water.

I feel we've forgotten very quickly that we're still being punished for cap breaches. Depth is heavily affected and its showing.
It was 330k per year for 2018-19. We are able to spend the full cap this year.

Wake up! We can’t afford these kind of players. But the Roosters, Storm and Bunnies can. Latrell came out this week to begin the Addo Carr to Bunnies rhetoric. Stop and consider the players missing from their backline and ask yourself how is this even a conversation.
There are some cheaper options available Kev...Tyronne Roberts-Davis from Knights is a guy with some height a lot of speed and can play fullback well,Vudogo the fijian 7s union player from the Broncos is available,Crusher just needs to look harder and earn his money....

Metcalfe would not have stopped those 2 tries Funa did and he would have been thrown into the stands numerous times where Funa made ground a got quick play the balls.Miski needs to come in for Jorge and at least Garrick has some pace but needs to play a little tougher,started ok but did not last...

All this talk of moving on crap players but unless they are on big money we aren't realistically signing anyone that's gonna make a difference.

JAC is gonna get a huge deal from the bunnies or roosters because of course he is.

Letting Api leave was terrible business.

I hate to say it but if Marty is on close to 800K or whatever is reported then he has got to be let go so we can sign some depth. We can't have three props eating 2.5m of our cap. And yes Jake is basically a prop.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6