The race for the top 8.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tbh I don't give us any chance of winning 4 straight to try and squeeze into the 8, this just isn't the team for that. I reckon 2/4 is more likely.

With the powerful performance of Easts against the Broncs and South's currently on track to hammer the Warriors I think the teams currently in the 8 will stay there, the order of them will vary.

Raiders might potentially sneak in, last I checked I thought they had a pretty friendly last 4 games although they get Penrith first.

What is the equation ? Roosters need to only win one from four being the tigers and we need to win four from four ?

We are 100’s to make the 8, while mathematically possible if a combination of results go our way. Being realistic we’re no chance. Have we won 4 in a row this year? No. Are we humming along, fit, winning games in a happy club environment? No. The remainder of our season would be better spent with 23 in mind. Guess we have to go out a have a red hot crack at the Sharks while there is still a possibly, albeit an extremely small one, next loss removes any possibility.

Who ever thinks we are chance of making the 8 needs to be medicated.
high bong GIF

Forget the rorters they're guaranteed a finals place by rich uncle Nick's charitable City Ford donations. The only possible drop-out is the Broncos but they must only win 1 more game.

Issue is we are losing Foz (I think one of our overall best and consistent players these past two years), Davey (solid player), Walker (who adds all types of X-factor and energy), Taupau (statistically our biggest metre maker since AFB), and in my view these are huge holes, particularly given we've blooded the blue chip rookies already and are presently a .400 team.

Just don't see or get where the improvement comes from?
I might not have said this 5-10 weeks ago but now it’s looking a bit worrying. That’s a lot of experience walking out the door and from what I can see not much walking in. Confident Lawton can replace Walks. Put Schu in now and I don’t care how porky he is. Foz imo has played his last game in maroon n white. Davey ran really good lines Friday night and was a big part of the space opening up on our left side. Would have liked to keep him. Tualagi will have a bit of pressure on him.

So we are still a chance. We will beat the titans however to beat the sharks will be tough without foz. I think we can beat the raiders and dogs as well.
Problem is our f/a is so shot now we are practically 3 wins behind Easts not 2. We have one option. Win out and hope results go our way. It’s not looking likely but our draw helps.

Problem is our f/a is so shot now we are practically 3 wins behind Easts not 2. We have one option. Win out and hope results go our way. It’s not looking likely but our draw helps.

Agree.
Roosters will win at least 2 out of their last 4 matches. They are a champion team.
The season is over for Manly even if we win all 4 matches - which we will not.

I might not have said this 5-10 weeks ago but now it’s looking a bit worrying. That’s a lot of experience walking out the door and from what I can see not much walking in. Confident Lawton can replace Walks. Put Schu in now and I don’t care how porky he is. Foz imo has played his last game in maroon n white. Davey ran really good lines Friday night and was a big part of the space opening up on our left side. Would have liked to keep him. Tualagi will have a bit of pressure on him.
As much as I like most of the guys that are leaving, I agree time to be looking at 2023. Shuster to 6 and time to give Weekes a proper game at a minimum.

And given Garrick is carrying an injury we need to give either Koula or Weekes a chance at fullback.

Zac Fulton also deserves a bench run.

Let's just see what we have with these guys.

To quote that great rugby league journo Boz Scaggs at the end of the 1975 season

Why can't you just get it through your head
It's over, it's over now
Yes, you heard me clearly now I said
It's over, it's over now

The Classic and Cool Boz Scazz made some great songs in his time .

You gotta luv the Boz !

Having said that Feathered friends and as positive as I am but I am also a realist

Our finals time is up . Our Finals party is over

We have had plenty of chances through out the year to redeem our selves but we did not have the resolute to execute and stamp our mark as a RESPECTED finals team

Our once RESPECTED ,dominant and feared Maroon and white Magnificent Manly colours have been by Tarnished with Mediocrity

The Moral of the story ....
RESPECT is leased it is never owned as we always have to EARN IT
Time to Live up to our Great clubs Benchmark of excellence and EARN the RESPECT our Legendary club DESERVES and start winning Grand finals !!!

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4