The Queen's Death

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Elizabeth held the monarchy together when it could have vanished under these regular misdemeanors by the family. I just wonder if Charles is up to it, to maintain the tradition
I think they are in deep trouble , he’s intensely disliked by many , me included.

There is no where near the level of respect for Charlie & the Horse in comparison to old Liz & Phillip.

William & Kate would do well.

Regardless , as a staunch republican I don’t accede to any of them , the only issue with the republic is the head of state and who chooses them.

For me there’s no reason why the Westminster system just can’t continue , with the Head of State ( the Governor General ) being ceremonial only.

1662703395439.jpeg

I think they are in deep trouble , he’s intensely disliked by many , me included.

There is no where near the level of respect for Charlie & the Horse in comparison to old Liz & Phillip.

William & Kate would do well.

Regardless , as a staunch republican I don’t accede to any of them , the only issue with the republic is the head of state and who chooses them.

For me there’s no reason why the Westminster system just can’t continue , with the Head of State ( the Governor General ) being ceremonial only.
Anyone like Meghan?

Nothing , but it’s world news today I suppose.

I wonder if each of the games will have a minutes silence ???

Bet the AFL do !!

The AFL has revealed its plans to pay tribute to Queen Elizabeth II, with a minute’s silence and flags to be flown at half-mast this weekend, while the NRL will also observe a minute’s silence before its finals.

Cricket and soccer are expected to follow suit as a mark of respect for the 96-year-old monarch, while the VRC will pay tribute at the races at Flemington on Saturday.

The AFL has revealed its plans to pay tribute to Queen Elizabeth II, with a minute’s silence and flags to be flown at half-mast this weekend, while the NRL will also observe a minute’s silence before its finals.

Cricket and soccer are expected to follow suit as a mark of respect for the 96-year-old monarch, while the VRC will pay tribute at the races at Flemington on Saturday.
You forgot to mention the NRL will also give a few leg ups to the eels to honour the passing of the Queen.
It's the closest they can get with Queen Clit.

Whether you’re a Monarchist or a Republican, I would have thought a little respect and thought for the family would be appropriate but apparently not if you’re a crass politician or pushing your own agenda.

Last edited:
Whether you’re a Monarchist or a Republican, I would have thought a little respect and thought for the family would be appropriate but apparently not if you’re a crass politician or pushing your own agenda.

Says the monarchist.

Says the monarchist.
Not really but I’d like to see a little respect shown, after all Malcolm(who led the Republican push last time) and the PM(another Republican I believe) both showed a bit of class today in how they spoke and didn’t take the cheap route of pushing their cause immediately on the Queen‘s death.

So, if that makes me a Monarchist, then maybe I am Volley.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8