The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why not Dean Whare, ex Manly apparently unwanted at Penrith. Could do worse.
I don't think we should become a retirement home for all manly old boys. Foran still has shown some quality when he's on the field but Whare has been pretty average to say the least. If he is happy for minimum wage to be depth it'd be great.

Sharks are in real trouble with so much of their cap tied into Moylan, Dugan, Fifota and Johnson.
I actually can't believe they didn't beat a top 8 team all year. Their coach is a fraud and you could tell their resilience and class slowly fading away as soon as he took over

If I were them I'd be replacing him quicksmart with a Toovey or someone (or relegating him to assistant for morale as he seems a 'player's' coach). I even think Paul Green would go ok with a freshen up at a club like the Sharks, although risky

Mate for the last couple of months it seems like every second post is warning us he's out the door unless we do ABC and don't do XYZ. And that's not limited to Schuster threads, any thread will do.
I've never heard such whinging and carry on from a young bloke who is obviously talented but hasn't even made it through a single entire NRL game yet without coming down with a sore foot.
And as for wanker journos and posters here - where there's smoke there's fire!
And although I delight in making fun of the spelling errors and such, I concluded some time ago that our posters are a pretty knowledgeable bunch when it comes to footy.
Let the kid go, he can prosper like Fittler once did, it won't stop Manly being successful again. In fact I'm more worried that pandering to his sensitivities will leave us defenceless mentally, even if he goes on to a brilliant solo career. I'd prefer Manly to win.
I understand what you are saying but we dont know the true story like you said only what we have been told but what we do know is that we have suffered since green left with no decent 6 by dce's side and we desperately need to fix that...now foran is a short term gamble and he is a gamble lets not forget his injury history..schuster is our future..he will play along with foran in 21 no doubt and will learn alot ready for 22 where there should be no excuses or doubts about him being our starting 6 if he prospers in 21

I think Arthur is getting desperate, there's some dissatisfaction in the front office about their ability to advance in the finals and Arthur is on thin ice, he's got a lot of problems and he's going to continue to buy his way out of them, i don't think he

I think it was his manager feeding the media, I don't think the kid actually said anything
This season was the perfect scenario for Parra. They could not have done better. They jagged a couple wins here and there and had a saloon passage during covid. That team won’t achieve better than they did this year and Arthur knows it.

Got to say I have no idea how you have Brad Parker over Moses Suli. Parker has been one of our worst this season and doesn't have a 'ceiling' nearly as high as Suli's. Is Suli injured for round 1 or something? He has also been resigned for 550k... Des clearly rates him.

Other than that, and Schuster, I mainly agree. Get Boyle out of Manly tho. Plodder.

FB - Tom
WG - Funa
CE - Dylan
CE - Suli
WG - Garrick
FE - Schuster
HB - Cherry-Evans
PR - Paseka
HK - Cust
PR - Taupau
SR - Garner / Davey
SR - Sironen
LK - Jake

Bench - Foran, Keppie, Olakau'atu, Fainu (or if Garner signs, Davey)

Would really love a winger with this side.

Did you miss the part where I said Suli would still be on the injured list? Its the same injury that kept him out of the last few rounds of this year that is expected to keep him sidelined for the first few weeks of 2021.

If he wasn't injured then yes he would likely be there ahead of Parker.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8