The not-so Magnificent 7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As an organisation, it is absurd to think the Sea Eagles - and the NRL for that matter - do not have a statement of values.

The NRLs stated core values:
We are Inclusive
We are Positive
We are United
We are Disciplined

Whatever else the Sea Eagles might believe (can't see anything really on the club site) they obviously are bound to accept the core beliefs of the NRL, as above.

So the ongoing issue remains - a proportion of players do not believe in inclusivity. Despite the almost certainty that every NRL contract requires players to accept and abide by those core beliefs.

It is clearly up to the NRL to provide some leadership here, and to commence a lengthy and patient process of explaining to its players (and probably other stakeholders) exactly what it means and why it is a core belief. Head in the sand won't cut it, if they fail to do anything then further bad publicity for the game is assured, just a matter of time.

So the ongoing issue remains - a proportion of players do not believe in inclusivity.
I'm sure if there is a genuine inclusivity jersey, there will be no problem for any player to wear it.

Many religious belief systems are not based on rationality or logic, especially those which are fundamentalist. It is unrealistic to expect the followers of these religions to go against their strongly held beliefs to fit in or please others.

As I've stated before, I doubt employers can force employees to act counter to their religious beliefs. This would enter the realm of religious discrimination.

Around 50% of NRL players are Pacific Islanders and probably a significant proportion hold fundamentalist religious views. Thus, this issue is likely to create ongoing dilemmas.

Why can't the NRL compromise by the using emblems rather than themed jerseys? This would give individuals the opportunity to opt out of causes they don't wish to support. This was the workaround for MLB teams when some players (due to religious beliefs) chose not to wear Gay Pride emblems on their caps & uniforms.

As a Sea Eagle supporter (since 1965), all I want is for the team to play well and win games. In the near future, we will be heavily reliant on our Pacific Islander players to achieve this end.

Jason Saab on his insta, filming while driving. Didn't know where to mention so thought I'd add it to the not-very-bright theme 🤦‍♀️
You know if the coppers saw a copy of that, they can fine him, and it'd be worse than him touching his phone.

Jason Saab on his insta, filming while driving. Didn't know where to mention so thought I'd add it to the not-very-bright theme 🤦‍♀️
Someone was filming whilst the car was moving. There's no proof it was Saab or if it was the driver who was filming. Regardless, the post has been removed already :)

On another note, what salary is this kid on? Those G-Class Mercedes 2022 models are $250k-$300k each haha, FMD - here's the absolute base model:

2022 Mercedes-Benz G-Class​

2022 Mercedes-Benz G-Class

Price​

$246,500

See Deals

Fuel Efficiency9.5 / 100km
ANCAP RatingNot tested
Warranty5 years
Mercedes-Benz

Scratch that hahaha, this is brand new, that's:
The Model Year 2023 Mercedes-AMG G63 has been hit with a $51,003 price rise, taking its recommended retail price (RRP) from $247,700 four years ago to $365,900 plus on-road costs today.

Someone was filming whilst the car was moving. There's no proof it was Saab or if it was the driver who was filming. Regardless, the post has been removed already :)
There's nod oubt it was the driver. No other position in the car would have that angle. ie you cannot zoom left and right from behind the driver and show the centre console, the wheel, and the right side rear vision without showing the driver's head.
And yes, he may have posted the vision that someone else shot (yep, sure) but even if it was someone else driving, it's on his insta so back to my original point - not-very-bright.

As an organisation, it is absurd to think the Sea Eagles - and the NRL for that matter - do not have a statement of values.

The NRLs stated core values:
We are Inclusive
We are Positive
We are United
We are Disciplined

Whatever else the Sea Eagles might believe (can't see anything really on the club site) they obviously are bound to accept the core beliefs of the NRL, as above.

So the ongoing issue remains - a proportion of players do not believe in inclusivity. Despite the almost certainty that every NRL contract requires players to accept and abide by those core beliefs.

It is clearly up to the NRL to provide some leadership here, and to commence a lengthy and patient process of explaining to its players (and probably other stakeholders) exactly what it means and why it is a core belief. Head in the sand won't cut it, if they fail to do anything then further bad publicity for the game is assured, just a matter of time.
I think I have it. Under Penn's leadership we are:

Successful
Together
United
Positive
Inclusive
Disciplined

Scratch that hahaha, this is brand new, that's:
The Model Year 2023 Mercedes-AMG G63 has been hit with a $51,003 price rise, taking its recommended retail price (RRP) from $247,700 four years ago to $365,900 plus on-road costs today.
I would not swap My Jeep Grand Cherokee Night Eagle for any other
Great looker , Rider and Performer and the EAGLE number platers are the icing on the cake !
20200116_085346.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7