The not-so Magnificent 7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mormons. Christians. Polynesians ….
Here’s a little Polynesian anger for you. Was it about race?

4951DE96-C29F-42FC-9E35-BBA2E2A76FCA.jpeg

Although I will find it hard to forgive the 7 for the damage they did to the season and the coach I'll have to find a way to move on. Some wins and commitment to the jersey will show that.

If there is one good thing to come out of this is, it will stir up change. Change is what is needed around the Sea Eagles to change this cycle of abject mediocrity we have endured since 2014.

Regardless who suits up in March next year, time to toughen up and beat up some top 4 teams.

NYEagle

Although I will find it hard to forgive the 7 for the damage they did to the season and the coach I'll have to find a way to move on. Some wins and commitment to the jersey will show that.

If there is one good thing to come out of this is, it will stir up change. Change is what is needed around the Sea Eagles to change this cycle of abject mediocrity we have endured since 2014.

Regardless who suits up in March next year, time to toughen up and beat up some top 4 teams.

NYEagle
That's the thing for me ... commitment to the jersey - the regular one.
Apart from Haumole, I didn't see much of that post boycott.

So, are you saying that if the message on the shirt was vote No for Gay marriage ... you would have happily been a contender for employee of the month and worn it ... or would you have thought that your opinions are none of your employer's business .. and that expecting you to wear it was an intrusion on both your beliefs and rights ...
Come on mate, you know the same rules don’t apply to the left. They would chuck up a stink if their employer came to them with that shirt.

It may be no coincidence the magnificent ones numbered 7

"In the book of Revelation, there are seven churches, seven angels to the seven churches, seven seals, seven trumpet plagues, seven thunders and the seven last plagues. The first resurrection of the dead takes place at the seventh trumpet"
Weren't there 7 deadly sins too ? How many horsemen of the apocalypse were there ?

Yeah, no argument that Penn is an A-grade melon. But you know what? I'd rather the players had signalled their virtue than their bigotry and homophobia. It would have also been nice for them to have been committed to their teammates and team.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221010-182320_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221010-182320_Chrome.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 10
Really? Mormons aren't Christians?? You clearly have no idea about either Moromonism or Christianity.

For your info: Mormons are colloquially so-called because they follow and believe in a scripture called "The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ". But, more formerly they belong to "The Church of Jesus CHRIST and the Latter Day Saints". So, as followers of "Christ" that means they are therefore CHRISTians.
Gotta disagree with that. The red flag in the title "The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ" is the word "Another". There is only the New Testament to where eye witness account is closer to the claims and life of Jesus. Joseph Smith was 1800 yrs after the the last book of the bible was written. His account is not trust worthy.

What the club really needs is another thread on this issue. Keep everyone nice and divided over an issue that has nothing to do with football. That's a recipe for wins right there....

Weren't there 7 deadly sins too ? How many horsemen of the apocalypse were there ?
Exactly and God made Heaven and Earth in 6 days and proclaimed the 7th day as a day of beer and football for the common folk. None of those rich bastards got any....
Proverbs 31:4-5
"It is not for kings, O Lemuel— not for kings to drink wine, not for rulers to crave beer, lest they drink and forget what the law decrees, and deprive all the oppressed of their rights."

Mormons. Christians. Polynesians ….
Here’s a little Polynesian anger for you. Was it about race?

View attachment 22514
I personally love Luai's sh*thousery, the game needs heroes and villians. It needs characters. With his antics there will be plenty that love to hate him....which is great.

Plus the daddy stuff was pretty funny and props to him for dropping it before the game and backing it up.

That said his post above is a stretch. No doubt he has encountered plenty of racism but in his life but if any player was screaming in oppositions faces after errors and calling his team the daddy of others they'd get some blow back.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8