The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We need to remember that Cliffy was rocks and diamonds and he produced more consistent performances the older he got. I expect Schu will develop into a very good five eight but I’m expecting rocks and diamonds for a while from him too.

We need to remember that Cliffy was rocks and diamonds and he produced more consistent performances the older he got. I expect Schu will develop into a very good five eight but I’m expecting rocks and diamonds for a while from him too.

Very true. But that silvertail haters will concentrate on the rocks.

The Schu will have a great 2023 and be one of our best.

I listen to everyone

Phyically, Josh appears to have positioned himself well to make the best of his abundant talents ... now, if his decision making improves as well ... your wet dreams may come true ... I hope they do.

The only guy with wet dreams is you. About yourself.

Shouldn't you create another duplicated thread to waste as many peoples time as possible?

I listen to everyone

Phyically, Josh appears to have positioned himself well to make the best of his abundant talents ... now, if his decision making improves as well ... your wet dreams may come true ... I hope they do.
Yeah the closer season gets I have concerns about play for 26 rounds in position and his kicking game

Yeah the closer season gets I have concerns about play for 26 rounds in position and his kicking game

Actually I'm confused about this concern for his kicking game. He's not a long kicker like DCE and he needs a little work on his up and unders but his short kicking game was one of his specialties in the junior ranks. Being a second rower we didn't see much of his kicking game because that's not a second rower's role which was handled by DCE and Foran. So not sure what he's being judged on.

what we need for schuster is for him to have no need to overplay his hand too early. work his way into the position, give good service, offer an alternative and not need to be THE ANSWER. he is a rookie 6, no 2 ways about it but has been tested under first grade rigours

for this to happen the rest of the spine need to hit the ground running

croker isnt that creative but steady. good service and the odd foil is the best we can hope for. we have invested in 7 and 1 so we shouldnt expect miracles

DCE has started the last 2 season in diabolical form , regularly rolling out a ringling brothers performance, but seems to be the man who will influence Joshs chances almost as much as Josh
the schu needs oku and koula outside of him. oku can take some heat off with sheer presence and koula pace would be an asset in some of schusters no looky outcomes, both good and bad

Tom, then garrick or weekes ay one. if tom is out then we are a very average spine at this stage until schu gets a chance to play footy

johns, roach, lawnton, gorden , latu, humphries, its thin on experience tom and DCE aside. need BIGGER returns than we have been getting on both or we are still bog average. Need to start being more selective with tom and spare schuster a tad early

Schusters' biggest threat is his unpredictability. He has more threats than most play makers. Inside, outside, cutout, no looker, dummy and run with the threat of an offload and a short kick are all in his repertoire. The key is fooling the defence while not fooling his support runners. He truly has the potential to be the next Cliffy or a complete dumpster fire depending on the combinations he forms with those around him.

what we need for schuster is for him to have no need to overplay his hand too early. work his way into the position, give good service, offer an alternative and not need to be THE ANSWER. he is a rookie 6, no 2 ways about it but has been tested under first grade rigours

for this to happen the rest of the spine need to hit the ground running

croker isnt that creative but steady. good service and the odd foil is the best we can hope for. we have invested in 7 and 1 so we shouldnt expect miracles

DCE has started the last 2 season in diabolical form , regularly rolling out a ringling brothers performance, but seems to be the man who will influence Joshs chances almost as much as Josh
the schu needs oku and koula outside of him. oku can take some heat off with sheer presence and koula pace would be an asset in some of schusters no looky outcomes, both good and bad

Tom, then garrick or weekes ay one. if tom is out then we are a very average spine at this stage until schu gets a chance to play footy

johns, roach, lawnton, gorden , latu, humphries, its thin on experience tom and DCE aside. need BIGGER returns than we have been getting on both or we are still bog average. Need to start being more selective with tom and spare schuster a tad early
Good post

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4