The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Gotta f*ck the no look pass off
Finally, I have to agree. I’ve been in his corner, up till that one he threw to Tommy. Even worse was I had to agree with Ennis when he commented on it too. He doesn’t have to get it out of his game completely, but he definitely needs to be more selective , and it’s not a crime if you look at the bloke you’re passing too.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
8199E362-7C2F-493A-8FFD-27956926246F.jpeg

stoodamire

Bencher
My issue with Cust is that when he started at 5/8 he always ran his outside players out of space and didn't seem to straighten the attack when he needed to.

Not fully against the idea... but he hasn't played in the halves for quite a while so I'm not sure how he'd go.

agreed. I think Walker if fit might be a decent option there.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Cant make a cake unless you work on the ingredients. Schuster wont learn and the rest of the team wont adapt if you keep him away from the cent4re of play.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Once the guys around him get more used to the no-look passes they will start to come off more, but the problem is some of them are so wide of the man that it either slows down the play or outright leads to an error. I think he needs to be much more careful about how and when he pulls that trick out of the bag. He's looking great though overall.

The Who

Journey Man
Once the guys around him get more used to the no-look passes they will start to come off more, but the problem is some of them are so wide of the man that it either slows down the play or outright leads to an error. I think he needs to be much more careful about how and when he pulls that trick out of the bag. He's looking great though overall.
He is the Helen Keller of the Braille pass. While he may be able to read it his teammates sometimes struggle.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
He is the Helen Keller of the Braille pass. While he may be able to read it his teammates sometimes struggle.

Ben Trbojevic seemed to pick it quite a bit in the juniors. Made some big breaks as a result. Just needs polishing and others to be aware. Probably as stated needs to tone it down a little until others know where to be. Menzies always knew where to be with Cliffy.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Good to put a face to the name. You had plenty of air time @Maxta.You had a grin as wide as the Harbour bridge.
Pretty sure I saw @Cameron on the tele as well giving out the Man-ly love.
There were a cpl of kids looked about 10/11 years old near you @maxta . My daughter says to me, look at those boys faces’, they will never forget that moment.
As I said in a previous post, that player/fan love in after not only a win, but the biggest of all time against the Broncos, is magical. Jake was doing heaps of photos with the fans.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
I think he should perfect the no look pass .

The no look pass can be lethal when executed properly

You must admit feathered friend that when it comes off

It is simply spectacular !
I like it @BOZO But very concerned that he is throwing when it adds little value... plus there doesn't seem to be anything selective about its use atm...

Short range, at the line - yes

Out wide, at speed, cut-out pass - not for mine

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18