The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I like it @BOZO But very concerned that he is throwing when it adds little value... plus there doesn't seem to be anything selective about its use atm...

Short range, at the line - yes

Out wide, at speed, cut-out pass - not for mine
I understand your point feathered friend but those out wide at speed no look passes have come off with results as well . Practice makes perfect for mine

Remember that benji no look flick pass at speed that led to this great try ?

Enjoy !

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
I understand your point feathered friend but those out wide at speed no look passes have come off with results as well . Practice makes perfect for mine

Remember that benji no look flick pass at speed that led to this great try ?

Enjoy !

There's a reason THAT pass is so celebrated tho @BOZO...

...because they come off a whole lot less than they stick @:D

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
There's a reason THAT pass is so celebrated tho @BOZO...

...because they come off a whole lot less than they stick @:D
You cheeky bugger :)

Once they stick though they are lethal

I do believe that practice does make perfect in the things we are capable of doing

and our Super Sea eagle Schuster is a very capable young man indeed ! :)

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
So I was watching the game (again) and decided to watch the last 8 mins of post game fox waffle...

and who do I see get about 40 seconds of air time??

Maxta! Standing there in the corner getting shots with some players.

the camera luvs ya baby... get ready for your close up!
Don't believe the cameras mate - add 7kg....I'm actually far fitter looking....or maybe that was that back in 2010 :wasntme:

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Actually if you watch closely quite a few of the better players use the no look pass, though not as dramatically or as often as Schuster. The old feigned pass one way and then flick it out the other side without looking to a player running onto it, is an old trick. Difference is, its obvious the players being passed to , are ready for it.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Shuster:

“(Trbojevic) is a superstar of our game so to look across the sheds and see a player like that gives you confidence,” he said.

“He is a freak, I don’t know how to explain it.

“I call him Superman at training, he doesn’t like it but he is a once in a generation player.”

(lol)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18