The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I am a Schu fan and he may well prove to be over rated. But until I see him full time at 5/8, with a committeed team behind him giving him some space to work in, I'm sticking with him as the future for the Club.
I would concur that he needs the benefit of the doubt.

However , if it’s a disaster for him in that role after a reasonable amount of time then I expect the knives to be out and rightly so.

As to a reasonable amount of time , Mmmm dunno , half a season to show some promise , a full season to cement his spot.

But can’t be any longer than that

Just reading how Hasler wanted Foran for one more year, and the Schuster has all the pressure on himself now to perform otherwise Hasler sinks with him. i I bet Des will flog him in the off season, don’t know if he is up to it.

Just reading how Hasler wanted Foran for one more year, and the Schuster has all the pressure on himself now to perform otherwise Hasler sinks with him. i I bet Des will flog him in the off season, don’t know if he is up to it.
I thought that we offered him one more year but the titans offered him 2 …. So he went.

This is old news ,its just rehashed by the DH's at Fox.
We all knew Foz signed with the Tits way back.
We all knew Josh was next in line.
We all knew Josh needs to be fit and ready.
Josh pulled out of the World cup a month back for this very reason.
The media is clutching at straws now.

This is old news ,its just rehashed by the DH's at Fox.
We all knew Foz signed with the Tits way back.
We all knew Josh was next in line.
We all knew Josh needs to be fit and ready.
Josh pulled out of the World cup a month back for this very reason.
The media is clutching at straws now.
Yep , The Doom and Gloom Melancholy Drama Media repeats the same sht or makes up their own sht

Last edited:
1662697885005.png

I wonder why the media are not jumping all over the disharmony at the roosters with Suali'i stating he wants to play fullback and Tedesco blocking his rise?
Because Suaalii has never said it,a man known as “the art dealer”Steve Nasteski,who is a noted Rabbits fan and played a key role in getting Suaalii to Souths,was responsible for that comment

Did Schuster actually say it either though?
It is not reported that anyone actually said it.
Schuster’s manager actually said that he was promised the 5/8 position.You can debate whether a manager is an extension of his client or not,but in Suaalii’s case,Nasteski is not his manager and is heavily involved at the Rabbits

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10