The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It's a couple of days since season end ... and already stories of training the house down ... only difference is ... he is the one saying it ...

It is like there is a PR battle to be won..

He won't silence doubters like me with bullshiite gestures and twittles

. just shut up and let your on field performances do the talking ..
Oh I agree he has to prove it on the field in 2023 but that said I'll take gym vids from him over holiday, partying or shisha vids anytime

A fit schu is like a loaded gun ready to fire up 2023

Fck the 2022 finals

Bring on 2023 . Bring on the Schu at 5/8 !

You obviously haven't read the DCE thread ... you should read what some numbnut has posted 100 times in there

You hold me in too great esteem ... I may be special in my own mind ... but not even I think that anything I do will effect Shu's off season ..

You even talk about your self in the 3rd person.

tenor.gif

I hear the shoe is training the house down.

While it’d be great to have schuster playing well on the field I still don’t like much about the way he has gone about getting there.

Manager threatened to pull him from the club unless Foz was removed early this year. Then after Des obliged (probably highly reluctantly) he was unfit, and moped around on the field. I don’t care if he doesn’t want to be a second rower or utility, sometimes you just need to suck it up and do your role. Foz would play anywhere at 100% and would bide his time to be a successor.

A no look pass is all well and good but when you are constantly the source of error, or are pushing passes one too many times one too many times, you need to try work on your game. He seemed to just make the same mistakes time and time again, was hugely unfit and behind the scenes was agitating for more. Ditching the team with the 7 because of his ego didn’t help either.

Hopefully he looks back on this season and takes some good lessons. I hope he is renewed for 23’, both as a player, individual and a teammate.
Totally agree

Poor kid can't win

Skip a world cup to focus on Manly.....nup no good.

Continue training when most others are going on holidays...no thanks no impressed.

He had a bad year but so many seem to have taken it so personally
Mate I just ignore those that think they’re perfect & put $hit on our players. Immortals that never were or try hards that couldn’t do it Lolol. The Schu will come good….no one is good enough for the couch potato coaches.

I honestly think he'll come back with a vengeance. Lean mean fighting machine imo. I just hope all this pressure and criticism doesn't take away from his biggest asset - x-factor. If he can add some of that lower grade explosion - we could have anything here.

That said, I'd really love all of Tom Turbo, Kaeo Weekes and Josh Schuster in the team. The only way I make that work, is if Weekes / Schuster interchange the 5/8 and lock positions.

Let Josh wear the 6 jersey if that's what he wants (Jake to prop), Weekes the 13, but secretly it's the other way around to appease the players.

I honestly think he'll come back with a vengeance. Lean mean fighting machine imo. I just hope all this pressure and criticism doesn't take away from his biggest asset - x-factor. If he can add some of that lower grade explosion - we could have anything here.

That said, I'd really love all of Tom Turbo, Kaeo Weekes and Josh Schuster in the team. The only way I make that work, is if Weekes / Schuster interchange the 5/8 and lock positions.

Let Josh wear the 6 jersey if that's what he wants (Jake to prop), Weekes the 13, but secretly it's the other way around to appease the players.

Name me two players or any team that has swapped players between 5/8th and lock and been successful?

Weekes is not capable of centre?

Certainly fast enough, and absolutely wouldn't rule it out mate (centre with 5/8 hands like Jamie Lyon never hurts) - the kid oozes talent. Still think that means we need that marquee lock though (or prop if Des doesn't want to move Jake).

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolu Koula
04. Kaeo Weekes
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster

actually looks beast mode. Would Des do this though? Swear if we mess around with Weekes, we'll have another Gutho situation on our hands.

Name me two players or any team that has swapped players between 5/8th and lock and been successful?

Nic Kosef - and more recently Connor Watson for example - even have him listed as a lock now on their website. Sorry didn't realise you asked for two at first.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11