The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Don't forget Cliffy was also rocks and diamonds. Once players have played enough with him they will anticipate the opportunities he will create. had the winger hadn't of come inside he would have been in space.
If there was a rule where you can run down the touch line outside the field of play, then yes he would have been in space. However Koula had to cut back inside because Schuster was about to go into touch. It was a dumb pass. However, at that point of the match, he might as well go for a big play…but not Koula’s fault that it didn’t come off.

Maybe you should start wearing glasses fs, Schusters a solid kid, but not as big as Aloiai, and Fafita is massive compared to Schuster..lol.
Wiki has DF as 107kg, JA as 106kg and Schoo as 106 kg...

But those numbera were recorded at the start of the year before Schoo got his KFC all-you-can-eat card...

Closer to 112kg now I reckon... and ballooning rapidly...

Wiki has DF as 107kg, JA as 106kg and Schoo as 106 kg...

But those numbera were recorded at the start of the year before Schoo got his KFC all-you-can-eat card...

Closer to 112kg now I reckon... and ballooning rapidly...
Going on physical appearance, sorry, they've got it wrong.

Going on physical appearance, sorry, they've got it wrong.
The info comes from the club websites - Fifita is 1cm taller and 1kg heavier... again, this was information from the start of 2022 and Schoo is visibly 'bigger' now... there is no excuse for him to get steamrolled in the manner he did and it is sheer lack of commitment imo, it was a Luke Brooks effort (and the 2020 Luke Brooks at that)...
If that is his standard than we are in deep(er) sh*t next year because Foran has been an excellent defender for us this year - even In his 'broken-down' state...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220815-190904_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220815-190904_Samsung Internet.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20220815-190955_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220815-190955_Samsung Internet.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 6
The info comes from the club websites - Fifita is 1cm taller and 1kg heavier... again, this was information from the start of 2022 and Schoo is visibly 'bigger' now... there is no excuse for him to get steamrolled in the manner he did and it is sheer lack of commitment imo, it was a Luke Brooks effort (and the 2020 Luke Brooks at that)...
If that is his standard than we are in deep(er) sh*t next year because Foran has been an excellent defender for us this year - even In his 'broken-down' state...
🤣🤣

As I suggested way back when Foran was signed from Canterbury, I feared that Schuster, who is obviously seen as a major prospect, would be tempted to play elsewhere if Manly didnt use him as 5/8. We may criticise him for this but from his point of view it would seem quite reasonable and logical if he knows he can play elsewhere in that position for probably big money. Business is business and we may feel annoyed over Froan and his agents apparent statements, but as a player, just as Foran did in leaving Manly years back, one has to look after one's own future. If Manly dont want him in that position I'm sure there are more than half a dozen teams that would jump in real quick. And truly we cant assess his performance at 5/8 until we see him play there. I've a sneaking suspicion that he lost his drive this year because of this very issue. If he fails to meet his potential in that position, then we can argue about his worth
If I were the young man I'd have a word in my managers ear and suggest he cut back on the demands, it's not doing his image any good and he doesn't need the added pressure if his debut in the 6 isn't the immediate success he wishes it to be

If I were the young man I'd have a word in my managers ear and suggest he cut back on the demands, it's not doing his image any good and he doesn't need the added pressure if his debut in the 6 isn't the immediate success he wishes it to be
I agree @eagleron Right now, it's very questionable that Schuster is the answer to our halves dilemma for 2023 and beyond. If they don't get it right, a DCE/Schuster combination could work out to be a career killer for Josh. I'm not particularly confident that it's going to work at all.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8