The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I can cop the errors today, as we were chasing quick points.....but a bit like my opinion on DCE .....just please play the damn percentages most of the time.....something I fear both these two are not keen on doing.

Schuster for me seems to big and too slow for 5/8 , Has the skill for 5/8 but todays game is faster , Whether Schuster can get fitter and faster not sure . I would like hime to play the Glenn Stewart type of role , Manly have Weekes and Humphreys there for Des to sort out anyway I’ll go and have a sausage roll

I think we are a better team when Schuster is out there, but only when Foran is playing as well. When Schuster plays in the back row, he and Foran work well together. It also works when Foran plays 7 and Schuster plays 6. I'd like him to stay in the back row, but it seems like next year he'll be paired with DCE in the halves. And that is a recipe for disaster.

LATEST: Revealed on
@100percentfooty
last night - Josh Schuster’s agent has written to Manly about promises to play his client at number 6. Interesting timing with Foran off contract and playing well. The club has been put on notice.

That is not Josh. Josh from what I have seen and heard is a polite young man that has never had a bad word about Manly or anyone involved with Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8