The No DH policy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm quite happy with our squad in that regard, the only one that should shut his his mouth is DW.

Mate I'd think if this is as serious as some are saying , you won't have to worry about that happening. He will be overseas at best.
Players with convictions have had a hard time getting uk visas recently. So overseas probably not an option.

No DH policy for fans? How will the site survive?

We would probably be safe for a couple of years while they argued about what and who is a dickhead .... I can't see the different factions of mullet wearers, selfie takers, salad dodgers, bible dodgers, numbnuts, punchies, happy clappers, God botherers, PPC, dill pickle eaters, sore bums and outraged virtue waving lefties every getting a consensus ....

The problem I have with all this is , we’ll sack Walker ( and be short yet another centre ) and he’ll pop up after a short period off the paddock at the Roosters ( or Souths) and be playing against us by July.

It’s the NRL thar needs a no DH policy not just an individual club.
Absolutely!!!! But if he is guilty then the only course of action is to punt him. Clubs need to have a covenant that they won't sign another club's sacked dickhead.... but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen

Blokes like tetevano weren’t able to play for another club immediately. They were convicted, did whatever they were sentenced to do, and went through some sort of counseling or program. The nrl didn’t let them play for up to a couple of seasons.

So if walker is sacked / guilty I doubt he will be playing again any time soon.

In the past Canberra has shown strength by sacking at least three of their best players because of indiscretions - Ferguson, Dugan and Carney.
We all know how they were rewarded by the NRL for their morally strong stance.
Do the right thing and pay the price on the football field.
The NRL must not let disgraced players prosper without any consequences.

I must have missed the memo about how to lose your lollies when you hear the panic button ...

In 3 years we have one incident of a bloke going way too far in an arguement with his partner ...... and he will be dealt with in accordance of both the law and the severity of his actions ..... we have argueably the best record in the NRL in recent times ....

.. and suddenly we are in crisis mode requiring armed security guards minding players and a review of our recruitment criteria .....

Heaven help us ..... poor Freddy Jones would never get a start with you mob .....
It's a joke hey

Players with convictions have had a hard time getting uk visas recently. So overseas probably not an option.
Pretty sure it's only if you've done time or been held in custody for a certain amount of time.. unless they've tightened it up. All I know is if you have done time u won't be getting into to the UK or US

Pretty sure it's only if you've done time or been held in custody for a certain amount of time.. unless they've tightened it up. All I know is if you have done time u won't be getting into to the UK or US
Have you done any time brother ?

The issue is that for most/all clubs (including us), this policy will be flexible if the player is good enough. Convictions for serious offenses are a slightly different story.

Remember we tolerated one of our best players punching a club sponsor, urinating on shop fronts, etc. This happened while Des was coach, so let's not pretend we have the moral high ground on this one.
Wasn’t there some coin throwing also?

I must have missed the memo about how to lose your lollies when you hear the panic button ...

In 3 years we have one incident of a bloke going way too far in an arguement with his partner ...... and he will be dealt with in accordance of both the law and the severity of his actions ..... we have argueably the best record in the NRL in recent times ....

.. and suddenly we are in crisis mode requiring armed security guards minding players and a review of our recruitment criteria .....

Heaven help us ..... poor Freddy Jones would never get a start with you mob .....
It’s not just about the incident bud.

As for Freddie. My old man used to knock around with him. The best story was waking him up at if the gutter at 7am still drunk the morning of a game, dropping him at arkos house and then watching him get man of the match That afternoon at brookie

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4