The No DH policy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s not just about the incident bud.

As for Freddie. My old man used to knock around with him. The best story was waking him up at if the gutter at 7am still drunk the morning of a game, dropping him at arkos house and then watching him get man of the match That afternoon at brookie

I know .... we all knocked around with Freddy .... and as I said .... he would be a doubtful starter in your no DH team ......

I must have missed the memo about how to lose your lollies when you hear the panic button ...

In 3 years we have one incident of a bloke going way too far in an arguement with his partner ...... and he will be dealt with in accordance of both the law and the severity of his actions ..... we have argueably the best record in the NRL in recent times ....

.. and suddenly we are in crisis mode requiring armed security guards minding players and a review of our recruitment criteria .....

Heaven help us ..... poor Freddy Jones would never get a start with you mob .....
The same bloke busted his hand punching a door and there was also another incident at Gladstone which helped derail out 2018 season.

I feel a true blue Aussie YART coming on.

Name your greatest COMPLETE DH side including reserves and coach. GO......

On the fair dinkum side .... I agree no certified habitual serial DH's need to be imported ..... but it is still a working man's game attracting testosterone feuled 20 year olds ... many from questionable social and economic backgrounds .... there will always be dickheads .... always have been dickheads .....

.. and Rugby League will always be a game that offers a chance at redemption for many of them ... some will take that chance ... others will run out of chances and have to join Parramatta .....

.. and we don't have to import dickheads .. we are quite capable of producing our own home grown variety .... to think we will ever be completely dickhead free is naive .....

With Walker ... the O/D was tragic but victimless .... his punching a door stupid ..... hardly crimes that stunned the Nation ..... this latest episode however raises that bar to criminal .... but until all the evidence is in and weighed and a court determines the severity of his actions ..... I will withhold calls for a lynch mob ......
Agree totally - let's all take a chill pill and wait for the evidence. Let's all take a chill pill and wait for the club and the NRL to investigate fully. It certainly does not look good at all and IF he has been found to lay a hand on his partner - then he must and will be sacked. Let's also trust that IF that is the case that Des and the club will work a miracle and find us another half decent centre. The club seems to have turned 360 over the last few weeks. The updates from club management now are superb, Donny and Des will be smashing the players in their preparation and the roster we have I have no doubt will be fine tuned before season starts with or without the Walker issue. Have some faith you lot of doomsdayers. Thank goodness you lot weren't around when the Dinosaurs were roaming you would have all thrown yourself off a cliff thinking there was no hope! The club is different now. We have some super switched on people running the show. Maybe think about backing whatever management decide and think and trusting they know a tiny bit more than you and will do whatever is required based on the evidence and then for the team moving forward. They only know a tiny bit more than some of you I might add!

The poms hate Aussies with firmly held opinions or beliefs.

@:p

I firmly believe all Poms are whingers and are in need of a good bath, just my opinion of course @;)

Ahhhh yes.......the old convict shun.

BOO YAAA!!! Another bottler, Moz!! :rock:

I remember the Barmy Army singing "you all live in a convict colony" to the the tune of yellow submarine, an absolute classic.

I feel a true blue Aussie YART coming on.

Name your greatest COMPLETE DH side including reserves and coach. GO......
Lot of Broncos in here but that's not unexpected
1 Julian O'Neill
2 Michael Hancock
3 James Roberts
4 Justin Hodges
5 Adam MacDougall
6 Terry Lamb
7 Craig Field
8 Russell Packer
9 Cameron Smith (c)
10 Matt Lodge
11 Adam Blair
12 Michael Croker
13 Greg Bird

Reserves Les Boyd, Michael Ennis, Sam Burgess, Sam Thaiday
Coach Warren Ryan

PAUL DH GALLEN, MICK DH ENNIS, MATTHEW DH JOHNS, JUSTIN DH HODGES, DARREN DH LOCKYER, JAMIE DH SOWARD, ANTHONY DH WATMOUGH, MATT DH LODGE.......to name a few!
Thats a nice start to the list.

Fill in the blanks...

2.John Hoppa ( loved him when he was a Manly player but he really is one isn't he????)
3. Justin Hodges - first class DH
6. Anthony Mundine
8. Paul Gallen - Just a knob
9. Ennis by a ****ry mile
10. Mark Geyer - thoughts?
11. Tallis, Tallis, Tallis and Tallis - this Knob is also my pick as captain DH.
12. Adam Blair

Coach.

Greenburg made it difficult to eradicate anybody when Matt Lodge was allowed to play again. I know it wasn’t an attack on a family member but it was an attack on on a defensekess victim in their own home. Now they are talking about Rep football for him. Gotta say I agree that if you are convicted of family violence a second time there can be no coming back. There must be appropriate general deterence.

Fill in the blanks...

2.John Hoppa ( loved him when he was a Manly player but he really is one isn't he????)
6. Anthony Mundine
11. Tallis, Tallis, Tallis and Tallis - this Knob is also my pick as captain DH.
12. Adam Blair

Coach.
Coach > Shane 'Moaning' Flannagan

Greenburg made it difficult to eradicate anybody when Matt Lodge was allowed to play again. I know it wasn’t an attack on a family member but it was an attack on on a defensekess victim in their own home. Now they are talking about Rep football for him. Gotta say I agree that if you are convicted of family violence a second time there can be no coming back. There must be appropriate general deterence.
Robert Lui, twice assaulted his pregnant wife and the NRL just shuffled him off to NQLD and now ESL.

Carney's disgusting inane acts are still more offensive to the NRL than assaults on women :banghead:

NRL have to review their corporate values and not be held to ransom by a player's footy talent.

Maybe the Sponsors will force change as they start pulling their monies out of league :wondering:

Fill in the blanks...

6. Anthony Mundine
12. Adam Blair

Coach.
9. Ennis 'by a country mile' - not so sure as Scam Smith gives him a run for his money. I'd have Smith at 9. and Ennis on the bench.
5. Mad Dog - stand out after the '97 GF
6. Either Mundine or Terry Lamb
Agree with @Moondog - gotta have Sam Burgess and Thaiday on the bench.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6