The new Lewis Brown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Stripping fit, looking happy. Could this be the breakout season for Poo to add to his highlights reel?
View attachment 7170
Look forget all this talk about smith, thurston or slater as the next Immortal for mine it has to be Lewis brown the guy is a freak and by far the Best Buy at manly since Lyons.

Word amongst the 15 other clubs is stop Brown and you will stop
Manly the bloke is just that good.

Class of 96

Bencher
Maybe to acquire Brown on a more modest pay packet and for only two years and as a strictly lower grade depth player may have been worthwhile but to have him in a Manly starting side initially and then continuing , then filling in for long stints as a centre and so on with his below par form was always going to be a liability . Actually has been not too bad and occasionally reasonably effective for his very short stints on the field but i think in the current playing team circumstances that this role is really not required and of no real value to the side now either .

In other words Al, the bloke is fu%^ing useless?

manly al

First Grader
Look forget all this talk about smith, thurston or slater as the next Immortal for mine it has to be Lewis brown the guy is a freak and by far the Best Buy at manly since Lyons.

Word amongst the 15 other clubs is stop Brown and you will stop
Manly the bloke is just that good.[/QUO
In other words Al, the bloke is fu%^ing useless?
I guess sometimes you just have to say it as it really is and in more explicit terms .

The Who

Journey Man
The player to take Poo's position on the bench should be Manese Fainu, imo. Even though he's not yet classed as in our top 30 he can play hooker and half back. If Croker gets hurt DCE would play 5/8 and Fainu halfback. If Api needs a spell then Fainu replaces him.
Along with Fainu on the bench would be Jetski (to cover back row and centre) and two props (of which we have many options).
Poo is no longer needed as our 'utility'.

manly al

First Grader
If Fainu is good enough and valuable enough for that role so be it . If not , the kid probably still needs some more experience and extended match time whether at Black Town or the revamped twenties comp . Still would not look out of place on the bench in a starting i st grade Manly 17 if he can continue and even improve on his current impressive form though .

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
I personally have nothing against Brown. For what he's being paid, he's doing OK. Nothing special but does his job. But its time for a change and using either Parker, Hastings or Fainu as the utility bench player is a must.

ricardo

Bencher
Bench should be:
14:Frankenstein, taking Brown’s spot as second row/centre.
15: Prop (AFB)
16: Prop (Perret)
17: second rower (Siply/Gos/Tanginoa)

I am not convinced we need an Api replacement. We seem to lose something when he comes off for a twelve minute stint on the sidelines. I’ve been an advocate for Lewis and I still think he would be fine at 14 with Frank at 17, but I’m sure the above would be best!!

Go Manly!!!

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lewis brown playing Blacktown workers this weekend
Has baz seen the light

The trial will be played at Central Coast Stadium. Kick-off is 4.15pm.

1 Honeti Tuha

2 Peter Schuster

3 Brad Parker

4 John Folau

17 Jonathan Wright

6 Tom Wright

7 Jackson Hastings

8 Lloyd Perrett

9 Joey Lussick

10 Toafofoa Sipley

19 Cody Nelson

12 Lewis Brown

21 Taniela Paseka

Interchange

Vai Toutai (jersey number not provided)

14 Tyler Cassel

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Has baz seen the light

1 Honeti Tuha

2 Peter Schuster

3 Brad Parker

4 John Folau

17 Jonathan Wright

6 Tom Wright

7 Jackson Hastings

8 Lloyd Perrett

9 Joey Lussick

10 Toafofoa Sipley

19 Cody Nelson

12 Lewis Brown

21 Taniela Paseka

Interchange

14 Tyler Cassel
Where was that announced?

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sea Eagles team

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Akuila Uate

3 Matthew Wright

4 Brian Kelly

5 Jorge Taufua

6 Lachlan Croker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Api Koroisau

10 Martin Taupau

11 Curtis Sironen

12 Joel Thompson

13 Jake Trbojevic

14 Shaun Lane

15 Jack Gosiewski

16 Frank Winterstein

17 Kelepi Tanginoa

19 Manase Fainu

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Sea Eagles team

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Akuila Uate

3 Matthew Wright

4 Brian Kelly

5 Jorge Taufua

6 Lachlan Croker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Api Koroisau

10 Martin Taupau

11 Curtis Sironen

12 Joel Thompson

13 Jake Trbojevic

14 Shaun Lane

15 Jack Gosiewski

16 Frank Winterstein

17 Kelepi Tanginoa

19 Manase Fainu
Big, mobile forward pack, and great to see Hor Hey back.

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
“Leaves Matt Wright in NRL to play centre, Lane in the 17 and also Goz”

This is because of the old ARL “Wright Ruling” where you could only have 2 Wright’s in one team.

Clay

Bencher
Has baz seen the light

1 Honeti Tuha

2 Peter Schuster

3 Brad Parker

4 John Folau

17 Jonathan Wright

6 Tom Wright

7 Jackson Hastings

8 Lloyd Perrett

9 Joey Lussick

10 Toafofoa Sipley

19 Cody Nelson

12 Lewis Brown

21 Taniela Paseka

Interchange

14 Tyler Cassel
What happened to all the offseason reports Folau playing in the second row? I would gladly have Brown at any position in the backline over Folau guy is a dud living off his brothers name

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Regrettable that the wrong Wright is being selected at centre. But I understand where Barrett is coming from. Matt Wright is safe, solid, good defender and does his job with little fuss. Tom Wright is a speedster, evasive, an X factor player. But Tom looks like he needs just a little more time steadying his game. He's in my opinion a much better option than Matt potentially. But I can understand Barrett playing it safe especially with newcomer Croker at 5/8.

From my perspective though I would try to be getting Tom Wright and Anderson into our backline asap (hopefully by mid season), and using Fainu on the bench as much as possible. Fainu can cover hooker, half and 5/8 effectively if we have problems in those areas during a game

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13