The new Lewis Brown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Class of 96

Bencher
Stripping fit, looking happy. Could this be the breakout season for Poo to add to his highlights reel?
IMG_7121.PNG

Well he is a much better player than the one of him that plays for us. He brings that guy back and i'd be happy

He gives his heart every time he runs out , so hopefully he'll have that breakout season . He is not everyone's favourite but its better to have someone there thats happy to be there then a disgruntled player .
Happy ?
Why wouldn't he be Happy
Think about it brad . You would be happy as well if you were getting paid $300 grand to sit on your ass on the bench and come on the field for the last 15 minutes .
Brown is a disgrace to the Manly Jumper and I will be Happy to see the last of him when his contact expires next season and only a "fool" would think that our club will extend his contract .

Last edited:
Happy ?
Why wouldn't he be Happy
Think about it brad . You would be happy as well if you were getting paid $300 grand to sit on your ass on the bench and come on the field for the last 15 minutes .
Brown is a disgrace to the Manly Jumper and I will be Happy to see the last of him when his contact expires next season and only a "fool" would think that our club will extend his contract .
As i said he's not everyone's favourite but he has a go . .

Last edited:
As i said he's not everyone's favourte but he he has a go . .
They are NRL standard because they have a "go". ???
That's the North Sydney mentality brad
Where did North Sydney "go" with that mentality brad ???

Before they were finally put out of their misery in 1999 the Bears last premiership win was 1922 .
But you know what brad ? The bears players all had a "go" just like your mate Lewis brown LOL .

Last edited:
They are NRL standard because they have a "go". ???
That's the North Sydney mentality brad
Where did North Sydney "go" with that mentality brad ???

Before they were finally put out of their misery in 1999 the Bears last premiership win was 1922 .
But you know what brad ? The bears players all had a "go" just like your mate Lewis brown LOL .
Go back to bed ole son .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8