The Moylan Rage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Just saying don't be surprised he'll be at Wests Tigers next year. I have very strong inside info that Panffers have big big salary cap issues for 2019.
Another thing Gus denied tonight.
Despite saying he's had peeps calling him all year asking about his willingness to release players because of it.
Why would they if they hadn't had a heads up.

Ryan

Journey Man
I'm not sure we can afford another expensive half and still have the money to make improvements in others positions that need to be addressed more urgently.

We seem pretty solid for next season:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brad Parker
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Toafofoa Sipley

18. Brian Kelly
19. Matthew Wright
20. Cameron Cullen
21. Shaun Lane
22. Jackson Hastings
23. Jonathan Wright
24. Kelepi Tanginoa
25. Taniela Paseka

26. Billy Bainbridge
27. Pita Godinet
28. Joey Lussick
29. Tom Wright
30. Manase Fainu

and that is without one acquisition at all, and guys like Kelly, Parker, Lane, Tanginoa, Paseka missing out.

He's a great player. Just not the organising type of half we need should green go. Turbos game last week shows he belongs at fullback, otherwise I'd suggest moving him to centre with Moylan at the back. That would instantly create depth with Tafua Walker Parker Wright Wright Wright schuster all vying for outside back spots.

But from all the rumours being reported the bloke doesn't want to play fullback.

Shells Eagles

Reserve Grader
I think Moylan is arrogant and that he is upset because Cleary is getting all the attention. Mind you I think the unbelievable wraps on Cleary are ridiculous - he is a good young player but sick of the commentators/experts going on and on about him. Our own young superstar in Tom Wright will exceed Cleary's achievements in the future

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Can someone tell me where Moylan fits in?

Hes not an organiser
Hes not a game manager
Hes not a calm mature player
And hes not a five-eight!

Last time we played DCE with a running makeshift 6 we finished bottom four and DCE played his worst ever season.
The only way it would work is at fullback with Tom to centre. They won't do that, so I can't see them going after him.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Just saying don't be surprised he'll be at Wests Tigers next year. I have very strong inside info that Panffers have big big salary cap issues for 2019.

What about us...................someone send him some pictures of the beach!!!

Midnight Rambler

'Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnly'
All he needs to do is play second fiddle to cherry evans anyway...& im sure he could do that a whole lot better than Green. Besides, if Turbo ever gets hurt....fullback is at least covered, or would you all much prefer Wright?

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Turbo is at his best lurking around the middle like another half already and his most potent breaks are in this area, not out wide....forget the brain explosion cutout passes against Tigers, he has a silky passing game.
Not an organising half so not the perfect foil for DCE, but Turbo could easily slot in around the middle as that 3rd attacking prong- just think the balance of DCE, Moylan and Turbo would destroy the best defensive lines and that organiser....thing is the calm head in most wins 2017 has been DCE, not Green.
Green is simply a solid, experienced player and been exactly that - Moylan is a match winner.

Not true, I'm sure I saw an interview last year in which Moylan referred to DCE's excellent kicking game.
This 'doesn't compliment DCE' argument is fallacy. For a start the proponents of this are implying (possibly without even realising it) that DCE is an 'incomplete' footballer who needs some else to compliment him by filling in the gaps. And that someone else has an incomplete set of skills differing to Moylan's skills. Well I say crap, both DCE and Moylan are complete footballers who would therefore compliment each other in any combination of scenarios.

Holmsey

Bencher
Turbo is at his best lurking around the middle like another half already and his most potent breaks are in this area, not out wide....forget the brain explosion cutout passes against Tigers, he has a silky passing game.
Not an organising half so not the perfect foil for DCE, but Turbo could easily slot in around the middle as that 3rd attacking prong- just think the balance of DCE, Moylan and Turbo would destroy the best defensive lines and that organiser....thing is the calm head in most wins 2017 has been DCE, not Green.
Green is simply a solid, experienced player and been exactly that - Moylan is a match winner.
Green is the reason DCE is able to win those matches, Green is good not great but thats all we need from a 6. If we didn't buy Green this year we would be bottom 4, if we replace him with Moylan we would revert to bottom 4.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16