The Moylan Rage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Wow some silly supporters on this site. Moylan is a fantastic game manager and organiser. Will complement DCE so seemlessly. His defence is rock solid and with such a natural organiser as Korisau at dummy half we would have the best spine in the business.

Wow some people here don't understand sarcasm either.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Wow some silly supporters on this site. Moylan is a fantastic game manager and organiser. Will complement DCE so seemlessly. His defence is rock solid and with such a natural organiser as Korisau at dummy half we would have the best spine in the business.

Moylan is the sort of player that would warrant a fan TPA!!!

Set up a Go Fund Me page, register a company, get a TPA with the boy!

I'd be happy to be the first to chip in.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Penrith have done stranger things. They regularly let contracted good players go, especially local juniors on long big contracts, like they get buyer's remorse.

Holmsey

Bencher
I like Moylan, good RUNNING FULLBACK AND FIVE-EIGHT not a organiser or manager which DCE needs. Would only take Moylan as a fullback but that position is covered by Tom for another decade. We play a running 6 with DCE we will be a bottom 4 side and in the process lose our halfbacks return to glory.

Bird of Prey

Reserve Grader
If you speak to Penrith supporters there is another side to Moylan. They where not upset when he wasn't playing and where actually playing better when he was out. The word is like a lot of other young NRL players he is more focused on off field influences than playing the game.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
If you speak to Penrith supporters there is another side to Moylan. They where not upset when he wasn't playing and where actually playing better when he was out. The word is like a lot of other young NRL players he is more focused on off field influences than playing the game.

Fit in at Manly perfectly..............

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Well he does remind me of this guy....
hc1-xlarge.jpg

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Moylan is one of my favourite players in the NRL and he has been a constant thorn in our tail every time we play them. If he is available we really should target him, his vision, running game and he kicks field goals at will , he would be a valuable addition to our team as he covers full back and five eighth easily and the boy can also kick goals, If he is free I would love to see our club get him.

D

Deleted member 26876

I like Moylan, good RUNNING FULLBACK AND FIVE-EIGHT not a organiser or manager which DCE needs. Would only take Moylan as a fullback but that position is covered by Tom for another decade. We play a running 6 with DCE we will be a bottom 4 side and in the process lose our halfbacks return to glory.
Yes that's exactly how I feel, it's unlikely that he would compliment dce

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17