THE LORD SAID' go play for Catalans Izzy'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Izzy is just misunderstood!!!

LOL
Someone should start a gofundme page to help rescue him from that dangerous religious sect/cult :)
1580440124250.png

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na jesus... na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na jesus. Jesus, jesus... batman, I mean - jesus!

Folau sh@t on his Waratahs & Wallabies teammates (and supporters) by pulling the trigger on that social media post last year knowing full well after previous warnings that it would have serious repercussions. For that reason alone I have zero respect for the guy. He’s said numerous times that religion comes first for him, well quit pro sport now & go preach to his congregation.

Hey Izzy ... I've got a joke you can tell at you first press conference .....

Q) .. How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris ....
A) ... Nobody knows .. they have never tried .....

Let them bait him.

He is is a misguided dill - whose life is built around a credulous acceptance of fairytale beliefs, not an acceptance of facts.
Thats not nice.... i suppose we can't all believe in THEORIES though can we. Those damn atheists dills and there credulous acceptance of other peoples THEORIES and claims, not an acceptance of facts... imagine believing in the big bang when its just a theory.. or that we are actually monkeys who evolved into a human beings yet the monkeys aren't turning into humans anymore..... i wonder why that is? Maybe the THEORY of gravity oh no oops thats a theory as well. Atheist what a bunch of brain washed numbnuts who believe anything they read.... next time i goto the zoo ill be sure to feed your relatives @Terry Zarsoff ;)

Thats not nice.... i suppose we can't all believe in THEORIES though can we. Those damn atheists dills and there credulous acceptance of other peoples THEORIES and claims, not an acceptance of facts... imagine believing in the big bang when its just a theory.. or that we are actually monkeys who evolved into a human beings yet the monkeys aren't turning into humans anymore..... i wonder why that is? Maybe the THEORY of gravity oh no oops thats a theory as well. Atheist what a bunch of brain washed numbnuts who believe anything they read.... next time i goto the zoo ill be sure to feed your relatives @Terry Zarsoff ;)
The thing about atheists is that they are quick to tell you that they believe in nothing.
But if you believe then when what you believe in doesn't exist.
Very confusing people...

Atheists believe in people. As I write doctors are bringing people back from death. Cures are being discovered for diseases old and new. Agronomists are developing new crops to feed the multitudes. Engineers are working on new and better ways to facilitate travel across water, through the sky and even through space. Physicists are finding out how the universe really operates and using this knowledge to create supercomputers, global positioning systems, and better ways of generating and storing power. Diplomats and law makers are - despite what the media would have you believe - making the world a safer and more peaceful place.

by the way - apes are still evolving as are humans. Mankind is not the ultimate goal of evolution and there’s no reason why modern apes, horses, great white sharks, or earthworms will gradually be twisted by natural selection into mockeries of human form.

Looks like that izzy has not received any official offers from any prominent overseas union clubs since this latest furore which seems of some significance . Be interesting as to the nature of his Catalan "s contract and whether there are any particular conditions attached to it . Anyway he is a professional footballer and if some organization is prepared to offer him a playing opportunity or proposition , it is their call [ or should that be judgement call ] Probably going to be a bit of a loose cannon in a public sense where ever he may venture or what future sporting and playing path he takes .

Atheists believe in people. As I write doctors are bringing people back from death. Cures are being discovered for diseases old and new. Agronomists are developing new crops to feed the multitudes. Engineers are working on new and better ways to facilitate travel across water, through the sky and even through space. Physicists are finding out how the universe really operates and using this knowledge to create supercomputers, global positioning systems, and better ways of generating and storing power. Diplomats and law makers are - despite what the media would have you believe - making the world a safer and more peaceful place.

by the way - apes are still evolving as are humans. Mankind is not the ultimate goal of evolution and there’s no reason why modern apes, horses, great white sharks, or earthworms will gradually be twisted by natural selection into mockeries of human form.
Wow lets bow down to the mighty atheists hahaha wow again! Like none of these engineers, doctors etc you speak of arent christians or Hindus.. religion has always been a massive part of human kind.. atheism not so much. I think this heat has got to you mate seriously, and @Woodsie liked your post. I thought woodsie was a pillar of society and moral rectitude. There is a thing called history look into it you'll find all the greatest invention throughout were done by religious peoples.
The greeks the Franks the Spanish the Dutch the British the Americans the romans the Egyptians the Byzantines the Persians the great Hindu nations (before islam destroyed them) the numbers we use today are from the Hindus. The time and calendar YOU use everyday based on Jesus Christ! Accept it you live in our world ;) the atheist only thinks inward... like the sith :) whereas Christians are the biggest charity givers in the world! You cant even count how many Christian charities there are.. so my friend dont act like the atheist is responsible for all the great things you mentioned there are 2 billion Christians in this world and more Christians and religious peoples throughout history then the atheist! This is what refutation looks like ;)

Ps the law makers you speak of... there laws are based on the laws of God from the Holy Bible

Last edited:
I suggest you read "Thoughtful Theism … Redeeming Reason in an Irrational Age" by Andrew Nounan. His simple but lucid explanation of Thomas Aquinas's first argument for the existence of God has never be adequately refuted, even by noted athiests such as Richard Dawkins or Bertrand Russell.

And as for the idea of the universe bursting into existence from NOTHING … that is a problem for the New Athiests as Nounan explains in this book.
Plus it's just a guess really isn't? How can someone claim to know what happened apparently millions of years ago.... or is it billions ;) ? Ridiculous claim!
I'll look into the book you spoke of sounds interesting. :)

Plus it's just a guess really isn't? How can someone claim to know what happened apparently millions of years ago.... or is it billions ;) ? Ridiculous claim!
I'll look into the book you spoke of sounds interesting. :)
Well they can see things which are thousands and thousands of light years away now. (billions too) Think about that. Light travels at a speed of 300 000 km per second in the vacuum of space (apparently). But they can’t show us the American flag or the space buggy and other junk on the moon... because the moon is a loooooooong way from earth they say. Imagine all the doubting dummies who could be silenced by seeing such wonderful vision.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8