The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What a game by young Kelly, wonderful to see him making decisive calls in defense and his try was richly deserved and was a thorn in the Riffs side all night. Great to see a player come through some pretty serious adversity and learn from mistakes and do so well tonight. A message to all the critics, young players take time to learn and the character this boy has shown over the last fortnight, speaks volumes for his character and the confidence in him is beaming after this game. Great signs for seasons to come for this lad.

What a game by young Kelly, wonderful to see him making decisive calls in defense and his try was richly deserved and was a thorn in the Riffs side all night. Great to see a player come through some pretty serious adversity and learn from mistakes and do so well tonight. A message to all the critics, young players take time to learn and the character this boy has shown over the last fortnight, speaks volumes for his character and the confidence in him is beaming after this game. Great signs for seasons to come for this lad.
I'll put my hand up on Kelly, completely wrote him off after te second half of the season. When I watched him tonight I just thought I was in some sort of drunken stupor. The bourbons screwed an awesome night for me this evening....who would have thought?

Kelly excelled today and if he can consistently produce this type of outstanding form or even close or near to it , of course he can be a valuable player for the team going forward . However the reality and proper perspective also is that four weeks ago he was dropped , not by some the posters here but by the Manly coaching staff and after many weeks of some inadequate form . Doubt if anyone has ever questioned his good commitment or attitude level but potential and promise are no substitute for an actual required and consistent ist grade standard playing level. Anyway all good , and i am sure that all Manly supporters have and do wish him well and would be delighted and stoked if he again can continue with his wonderful effort and form today .

We are a team who plays off confidence ,saying that ,Kelly got the ball going yesterday ,which took us home for the win.

I guess that is the thing about being a rookie....and let's hope the next flat game he has people can remember this game
Kelly was not criticized for having "one flat game "
Apart from a good game he had earlier in the year against the Bulldogs he was criticized for having a " flat season"
No fan Likes losing and No fan likes losers
Yesterday he played like a winner and I hope for his sake and the teams he continues to perform

Apart from a good game he had earlier in the year against the Bulldogs he was criticized for having a " flat season"
Yesterday he played like a winner and I hope for his sake and the teams he continues to perform
That is not what I said

What I was saying is that he is a rookie who will go up and down and the next time he goes down some would be well placed to remember this week.

Ultimately he is a rookie and like most players they take time to adjust to first grade - only the great ones hit the game running.

Yes he was effective in attack, but more pleasing was his effort in defence. It goes to show what confidence can do. He scored that early try and really had his tail up...all of the sudden he is making decisions and making them with conviction. He didn't hesitate and when he jammed him, he really jammed in. Just that small adjustment in intent can be the difference between a try to the opposition.

Chicka had a good game last night and how important it was to the team. He has a lot ahead of him if he stays in the game. His body will develop, his strength will improve, his game will improve. I just hope we see it.

Chicka had a good game last night and how important it was to the team. He has a lot ahead of him if he stays in the game. His body will develop, his strength will improve, his game will improve. I just hope we see it.
He will continue to grow thus year and should put on 4-5 kgs in the off season.
This year will be huge for his confidence and game smarts.

Facts are Kelly has a better winning percentage than jimmy the jet.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8