The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Come on people.......................as a big critic, I'll admit he played well today but this is the sort of rhetoric that ends up creating "stars" that just aren't.

How much of today's performance was because the WHOLE team was up!
There's an old adage that it's always easy to play well in a winning team.

I hope you are all right and he becomes a star but lets not get carried away with tonight!!

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Come on people.......................as a big critic, I'll admit he played well today but this is the sort of rhetoric that ends up creating "stars" that just aren't.

How much of today's performance was because the WHOLE team was up!
There's an old adage that it's always easy to play well in a winning team.

I hope you are all right and he becomes a star but lets not get carried away with tonight!!

The whole team was "up", no doubt ....who was responsible for showing that on the field at the start and keeping the "up" ?

J Turbo, T Turbo and Kelly....

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
The whole team was "up", no doubt ....who was responsible for showing that on the field at the start and keeping the "up" ?

J Turbo, T Turbo and Kelly....

Well, just watching it again, in my opinion the early defensive efforts was what got the ball rolling!

Jake, Marty, Sirro & Lussick were huge!

I already said he played well but some of the comments on here do border on ridiculous!!

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Whoever unlocked Kelly's confidence is an absolute genius.
So glad to see him play so well and have that great big smile back on his face!

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well, just watching it again, in my opinion the early defensive efforts was what got the ball rolling!

Jake, Marty, Sirro & Lussick were huge!

I already said he played well but some of the comments on here do border on ridiculous!!

No early defensive efforts from Kelly to report on?

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I will say it again. this is Kelly's first year in First Grade. take into account Jorge went down injured and he's had a solid reserve playing outside him he's done ok. sure he had some mistakes and some bad games but the sky's the limit for this kid.
think if he had a Uate on his outside or Turbo when he was coming thru? defence look at the line and attack on whats coming at them. Wright is no threat so all the squeeze comes to Kelly. get a decent winger on his shoulder and his speed and footwork will carve them up..