The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
imageproxy.gif

This thread will now be temporarily locked, may be opened again in a couple of days when everyone has calmed down a bit, and get it back on topic.

My concern with all this adulation of Kelly, is that according to Zero Tackle, Kelly, Koriosau and Sironen have yet to resign for next year. The Sea Eagle Recruitment Dawdle Train is late again. Do they even know these guys are off contract and no doubt examining offers from elsewhere. But what would you expect. This is the Sea Eagles Recruitment Dawdle Train and unfortunately it has a tendency to jump off the tracks on a regular basis.

My concern with all this adulation of Kelly, is that according to Zero Tackle, Kelly, Koriosau and Sironen have yet to resign for next year. The Sea Eagle Recruitment Dawdle Train is late again. Do they even know these guys are off contract and no doubt examining offers from elsewhere. But what would you expect. This is the Sea Eagles Recruitment Dawdle Train and unfortunately it has a tendency to jump off the tracks on a regular basis.
That’s wrong kelly is signed for next year he’s confirmed multiple times and if you go onto his management companies website it says he’s signed through to 2019. Zero tackle is ****

No more nonsense.
And I mean it...

Matthew 21:12

"And Brian went into the temple of Silvertails, and cast out all them that had brought mirrors and taken selfies in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the German tongued mullet wearers, and the seats of them that sold peanuts, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of Brookie; but ye have made it a den of punchies."

To be fair to the conductors on the train, we have been a bit hamstrung with contracts with this salary cap farce. Toddy and his bowl of turds would not allow Manly to register contracts. Has this recently changed? I am not sure.
But I do know Fu*kwit Central would not allow us to lodge contracts for Sironen and Api because of the cap rubbish.

That’s wrong kelly is signed for next year he’s confirmed multiple times and if you go onto his management companies website it says he’s signed through to 2019. Zero tackle is ****

Thanks Lurker. I thought that may have been the case. But what of Koroisau and Sironen?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8