The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The battle of Kelly and the salad dodgers. @Woodise on the right and @BOZO on the left

giphy.gif
Did you know the result before you named the ah..........
Contestants??

Tim Lafai just burnt Jimmy the Jet with speed, strength and smarts.

Therefore Jimmy is rubbish, cannot tackle, is weak, slow and shouldn't be re-signed.
Dont forget kids....

SPEED KILLS !!
*insert meme here*

Well Lafai just missed a tackle to let Boyd score.

He is obviously sht too now.

I’ve been in the country for the weekend ( my sister in law’s funeral) and had to drive about 600km home to Brisbane during the day.

I click on the forum , mainly to see what people are thinking of the Donkeys St Merge game and click on the Kelly thread and **** me dead there’s been 103 further posts !!!!!!

I’m not going to bother reading them as I’m guessing almost none are about my man Brian!!

I’ve been in the country for the weekend ( my sister in law’s funeral) and had to drive about 600km home to Brisbane during the day.

I click on the forum , mainly to see what people are thinking of the Donkeys St Merge game and click on the Kelly thread and **** me dead there’s been 103 further posts !!!!!!

I’m not going to bother reading them as I’m guessing almost none are about my man Brian!!
None.
Oh maybe the odd one.
Ah no.
None.....

You should ...... we've had religion, some fighting and even a German lesson ..... not one thing though about Kelly.

How the **** did a German lesson get in there????
@strongertogether started calling @Woodise Heir Woodsie which was later revealed that he meant Herr Woodsie...... and subsequently we started some German lessons

I am still not sure whether that was meant as an insult or whether he thought Woodsie was German? You get the point. ...... this thread has been nuts.

Last edited:
@strongertogether started calling @Woodise Heir Woodsie which was later revealed that he meant Herr Woodsie...... and subsequently we started some German lessons

I am still not sure whether that was meant as as insult or whether he thought Woodsie was German? You get the point. ...... this thread has been nuts.
Yeah and Mark started it...

Haha you replying to yourself is a classic ill remember you friend. As for your 'scholar' theres lots of them and lots are wrong, you dont know what i believe but i know you believe we all started in a puddle LOL

Fits together for him... exactly

Well, you clearly are what you initially appeared to be - an utter tool who’s completely incapable of engaging in reasoned, intelligent discussion.

Before you resort to making animal noises in my direction - I’m out. Blocked.

I hope the whole off season isn't like this ... then again I haven't bothered with most of it

There is a difference between criticism of opinions and personal attacks like calling someone a fool , and being born from an egg
I accept criticism of my opinion but no one should except personal attacks .
Questions to the @Referee and the video ref @lsz
In your interpretation of fair forum play
1. Can you acknowledge the difference between criticism of an opinion and a personal attack ?
2. Are personal attacks on Silvertail forum members such as fools, Queens fcken wackos , fools and born from an egg acceptable on this forum
I would appreciate a clarification on the fair forum play

@mave . I will give you some advice .
I hope you dont call any one a fool to their face mate because one day you are going to run out of luck

To be honest I wait till it is pretty clear and then call people on it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10