The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Moops, the PPC is just a joke ... and if it did exist it would only be a loose organisation of individuals and each is under no obligation to adhere to any policy or set action .... so , although I do not speak on any others behalf .... I can say that all of us love a good, robust and at times passionate debate ... and at no time have I ever privately communicated with any of them in regard to any group action ....
But by the 5327th post by the same bloke in every single thread bagging the pork chops out of a good young bloke playing his best .. then it can no longer be considered a debate ... it had become an obsessional and compulsive desire by one person to belittle, denigrate and abuse a Manly player ....

A review of my own posts would reveal that I have always been cautious in my opinion of Kelly ..... what I am certain of is that he doesn't deserve the relentless **** one person was giving him ...

Haha, just stirring the pot Woodsie!! @;)

You’re right... let’s all get back to slagging Jesus instead. He’s much more deserving of peoples insults... after all, Jesus never even played a single game of football during his lifetime.
_yAibHV5g8qHQfK7Wo3qZ7Od3MfZJgN3gHm3ADhU1xunc2pb5_FMazZPbPWvSy5LF2LEw4G7JRA1vvYdCALAI7qeI3dQw5L4QA8KEFQk91tnxGl-DDpBd6iEosYjIyH9G1XyFBb9y8Gq_g6sy58WczngWC9YS53dt9SeQyZqv8CmgnAQcfo6d_OgqXlWSuQreKHy099oNH21hz-UD7aR=w313-h470-nc

His 12 disciples on the field crucified him in 2013 @:(

I love irony so I picked a few of these @:D

I’m not saying you do Harvey but isn’t it ironic that many of the judgiest people you meet are people with hardcore religious beliefs. To me half of religion seems to be about people concerning themselves with other people’s business. E.g. abortions are wrong, how dare you have a same sex relationship that doesn’t affect me. Kinda ironic really that some people move round their entire life more concerned about what other people are or aren’t doing wrong (while their priests are touching people up)

Another ironic example. How does your Christian faith gel with the fact that you don’t let anything go and regularly enter the gutter to respond to people with some at times quite nasty language?

And lastly irony no.3. Bozo you constantly lecture or “enlighten” people that they need to walk the walk. All from behind a keyboard. Unless you’re the biggest, fastest, strongest guy out there then just pipe down because there’s probably a **** load of people that could sit you on your arse haha.

The very thing you are saying to other people should be said to you. All these implicit threats are just pathetic because you are never going to do **** @:D
Hi Lurker , You sound very "Green" with your ironic views feathered friend . Let me explain and enlighten you why

Unless we walk the walk on the same path in life with another person , we don't really know where the other person is coming from and so we can not make a fair judgement on them

For over 20 years from the age of 18 I have been working as a carer
Not the carer that you see in a childcare building where they have jigsaw puzzles looking after kids
I work in buildings where the lights are dimmer where they have sex, recreation drugs , rock n roll and ALCOHOL
In those buildings my job is to baby sit adults that come in and start acting like children after a few drinks
In those venues I see little Chihuahuas have a few drinks and start personal attacks at the rottweilers and after the rottweilers retaliate it is not a good sight to see
Hence my " Talk the Talk , walk the walk "
What I was really trying to say was that personal attacks don't end up well out side forum rooms
I would like to apologize also for giving the wrong impression @Referee Video Ref @lsz @mave

In my walk of walk life Lurker , experience has taught me .....
One does not have to be the biggest, strongest , fastest, and toughest to back hem selves self up . Far from it
I will explain why
The gym gives one size and strength , The bag gives one speed and skill and over 20 years of experience working in some of the roughest joints in town as a licenced crowd control security guard baby sitting some of the hottest heads around where there is no place to hide and you just have to deal with it and let me tell you Lurker , you are always out numbered by the crowd.
I have had blokes come at me with knives , broken glass , broken bottles , tables and chairs and some of those stray cats bite and scratch like females and there is no referee and no fair play rules where anything goes and by the time the cops come it is all over bar the shouting .
The more sht you see , the more sht you deal with, the more nothing fazes you any more
All this teaches a person that was walked the path of this life the confidence and self assurance to back them selves up

Thanks for taking time to walk the walk in my lifes path and next time I talk the talk maybe you will understand where I am coming from . Maybe not ? At least I gave you the opportunity ;)
untitled.png

Hi Lurker , You sound very "Green" with your ironic views feathered friend . Let me explain and enlighten you why

Unless we walk the walk on the same path in life with another person , we don't really know where the other person is coming from and so we can not make a fair judgement on them

For over 20 years from the age of 18 I have been working as a carer
Not the carer that you see in a childcare building where they have jigsaw puzzles looking after kids
I work in buildings where the lights are dimmer where they have sex, recreation drugs , rock n roll and ALCOHOL
In those buildings my job is to baby sit adults that come in and start acting like children after a few drinks
In those venues I see little Chihuahuas have a few drinks and start personal attacks at the rottweilers and after the rottweilers retaliate it is not a good sight to see
Hence my " Talk the Talk , walk the walk "
What I was really trying to say was that personal attacks don't end up well out side forum rooms
I would like to apologize also for giving the wrong impression @Referee Video Ref @lsz @mave

In my walk of walk life Lurker , experience has taught me .....
One does not have to be the biggest, strongest , fastest, and toughest to back hem selves self up . Far from it
I will explain why
The gym gives one size and strength , The bag gives one speed and skill and over 20 years of experience working in some of the roughest joints in town as a licenced crowd control security guard baby sitting some of the hottest heads around where there is no place to hide and you just have to deal with it and let me tell you Lurker , you are always out numbered by the crowd.
I have had blokes come at me with knives , broken glass , broken bottles , tables and chairs and some of those stray cats bite and scratch like females and there is no referee and no fair play rules where anything goes and by the time the cops come it is all over bar the shouting .
The more sht you see , the more sht you deal with, the more nothing fazes you any more
All this teaches a person that was walked the path of this life the confidence and self assurance to back them selves up

Thanks for taking time to walk the walk in my lifes path and next time I talk the talk maybe you will understand where I am coming from . Maybe not ? At least I gave you the opportunity ;)
View attachment 9591
It’s a forum mate. Not many of us know each other for real. I’m just having a bit of fun with you. And pointing out that you’re just perpetuating all this tough guy dribble.

I believe the phrase is turn the other cheek. Which based on your experience I’m sure you have had to do plenty of times. Conflict resolution is 90% of the job if it’s done right

It’s a forum mate. Not many of us know each other for real. I’m just having a bit of fun with you. And pointing out that you’re just perpetuating all this tough guy dribble.

I believe the phrase is turn the other cheek. Which based on your experience I’m sure you have had to do plenty of times. Conflict resolution is 90% of the job if it’s done right
I like fun too , Lets keep it that way ;)

That'd be a stretch @Woodsie

He's far too good looking to be one of your offspring. His mum must be a bloody good sort!

@;)
Jeez, it must be nice being you guys and being "Canadian Sunsets". You are correct though, I do get my good looks from my deal old mum. She's a bit old for you @Woodsie but for sure she was definitely putting it out at the Hilton in the 60s.

Last edited:
I don't profess to be an expert and I don't disrespect the views of my fellow supporters, after all I have been mistaken on the odd occasion. Whilst I think young Kelly has talent and has improved I believe he is well and truly overrated on this forum. I hope he has a huge off season and takes it to another level next year because he needs to. I then will happily eat humble pie and expect to have it served up to me by you lot.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12